Reviews for Near to You
always92 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
really love where this story is going! and i hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
great chapter I cant wait to see where this story goes
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
this is so good its how it should have been in the show...please continue writing and update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
luv how this is going can't wait for what happens next. i'm anxious on how long your going to keep them a secret. hope to read some more soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Great chapter, looking forward to the soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Loved this chapter and I can't wait for the next one. You had some parts where it looked like you had forgotten a word or two.

kana117
SilversGrey chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
I love it so far, can't wait to see an update.
BekaRoo chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
I really loved this chapter and it was worth the wait :D I am glad to see your continuing this fic, I love it :D I love that Mark and Lexie talk about themselves and their lives a bit, it adds something new and more real about their relationship. I loved this chapter and I can not wait to see what happens next (and if Mark will tell Lexie about Addison) :D Please update soon :D
In-A-Parallel-World chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
wow love this story. I was thinking about what if she met mark instead of derek at the end of season 3 the other day and then i saw this so yey :D
LexieMcSteamy chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
I am absolutely loving this story! The office scene was HOT! ;) So excited to see Mark and Lexie having a secret relationship from the beginning. Really looking forward to reading more!
the.eye.does.not.SEE chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Yes, you updated! Woo! I really, really liked this chapter. It took me a minute to go back to the fourth season in my head (Meredith's response was so jarring) but I totally get it. And I'm really glad you're keeping the whole let's-keep-it-a-secret angle. I have a thing for secretive Mark and Lexie. :) update soon!
shygirl593 chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Really great cant wait for more :)
IzzStev chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Wonderful second chapter! I can't wait to read what's next for this story! I love it!
JCarabaguiaz chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Oooh! This is getting exciting:) can't wait to find out what happens!
I hope you update your other stories soon too:)
IzzStev chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Loved this first chapter! Can't wait to read more!