Reviews for Poles Apart
nancyjeanne chapter 11 . 19h
Absolutely wonderful, I can't wait for more!
lanikuihana chapter 1 . 10/23
I do hope you update :)
lanikuihana chapter 7 . 10/21
I love how independent you are making ms. Hale. all stories make her seem weak and and irritating
holly1492 chapter 11 . 10/4
I am loving every minute of this - and I'm so glad that you are still updating! Looking forward to reading more!
Thanks for continuing this great story
Wonderful chapter, I loved it! Thank you. I can't wait to read more and see what Mr. Bell has to offer.
QOP chapter 11 . 10/1
Oh to be loved like this!
I decided to go back to the beginning and reread your entire story so that your long-awaited update would make better sense. And I'm so glad I did! I had forgotten how exquisite your writing is. So well done! I hope you won't make us wait too long for another captivating chapter!
I really enjoyed rereading the story with the new chapter! Lovely
Wow. What a great chapter!
Thank you for the latest chapter. An amazingly well written & wonderful story. Looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully we don't have to wait too long. 1914
4fanci chapter 11 . 9/28
Oh, the suspense! The anticipation of Mrs. Thornton's reaction! John's characterization of his mother is very finely drawn. But I have high hopes for the woman since her greatest desire is happiness for her son.
gramasherry chapter 11 . 9/27
I'm so happy you came back.i. love I couldn't stop crying with the last ch. I'm hoping what ever in life caused you to put it on hold is been resolved because it is such a wonderful story thank you
gramasherry chapter 11 . 9/27
oh thank you so much for commjng back to your wonderful story I cryed but the last chapter was so hopeful I can't waite for more thank you again
Kss chapter 11 . 9/26
Just found your story and I love it! Glad to find someone who loves N&S enough to write a story. Not enough of them. Can't wait to read the rest of it.