Reviews for Poles Apart
I can't believe it's almost a year since your last update. I am beginning to think you might abandon this story. I sincerely hope not. It is one of the best story I've read so far. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Really enjoy your story & writing! Please post another chapter! You are a talented writer! B
Christine Rose chapter 10 . 12/4/2015
Love this so much, am so happy that their main misunderstanding got cleared and can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2015
I can't believe I've been reading your story the entire day. BUT it was that good. I looked at the last date you posted. It was soooooooo long ago that I guess you don't come to read these messages anymore, however, if you do, I hope you'll add one more chapter. You know, something more for us readers who have loved every second of your version of N&S.

Thank you. It was a total joy to read. GREAT JOB!
guest chapter 10 . 8/28/2015
Please, please continue, just a little bit! A kind of a short final chapter or something, I would be sooooo gratefull!
Skyrvy chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
Ah, you probably won't see this comment, but... AMAZING WORK!
I absolutely adored this FF! I started reading it one night, and I stayed up til almost 1 even though I had to get up the next morning at 6! It had me hooked! All I could think abou the next day was finishing the incredible FF. This story was perfection. It was absolutely beautiful and intense. I was on the edge of my seat, dying to know what was going to happen next!
I just signed up with this website because I read yours and one other user's FF. Just, beautiful, amazing work. Color me impressed.
Have you written any books yet? I'd certainly like to read your book!

Anyway, I hope you see this comment/review thingie because I really mean it when I say this FF is incredible.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2015
Please, please update soon. I can't say enough about your writing. It is FANTASTIC!
DearHilarity chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
Please oh please update if possible! I've been following this story chapter by chapter, rereading every now and again, and I've been missing this story so much for the past few months! You're such a skilled writer, I'd be so happy to read another chapter soon! :)
LOSTforHOUSE chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
I love this story! When you update they're certainly worth the wait! Hope the next one isn't too far away!
isflamma chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
OMG! You sooo need to update this, like now! Like!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/26/2015
I love this chapter. Please update soon.
lila chapter 10 . 5/19/2015
This is so beautifull, I'd love some more! Please update!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/16/2015
Please continue, this is so good. The characters, the story, the plot, everything.
Conjectured chapter 10 . 5/15/2015
Just a quick note to say that I love this! A wonderful read, and that hopefully this isn't the last of it!
scarlettrhettforever chapter 10 . 4/22/2015
You have done a wonderful job and I hope you will continue on.

I am very keen to see what happens next.