Reviews for Poles Apart
Kfkyle chapter 13 . 8h
I have been waiting for this story, and so glad to have finally read it.. Thank you for this, its nice to know that you will still continue updating this story.. Looking forward for it soon.. Godbless and stay inspired.. thanks for sharing your talent.. as you know we are enjoyinh your work.. ️️
Guest chapter 13 . 12h
So lovely. I loved rereading the story with the new chapter. Thank you
holly1492 chapter 13 . 9/21
So thrilled to see a new chapter! You set the scene so well and so vividly — I always feel as if I can literally see and feel the action and thoughts unfolding before me. Well done!
Thank you for the wonderful update. I absolutely adored this story. The characters are so well defined and the story itself is so well written. Your story is the only one I look forward to in this fandom. I am very happy to know that you will continue to finish this story. Again, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
kss chapter 13 . 9/21
Oh, can't wait for you to write the confrontation between Mrs. Thornton and Mrs. Shaw with Margaret present. Looking forward to it.
KMariaJ chapter 13 . 9/21
Poor Margaret and Mr Thornton having to fight three old bats !
I do hope Hannah sides with our lovely couple. ..

I'm so glad you are back. Love your story...
Sincerely Maria
gramasherry chapter 13 . 9/21
thankyou so much loved more,
fis chapter 13 . 9/21
Welcome back.
This is so beautifully written and well paced. I can picture the scenes so clearly and I have to say that I wish I could write as well as you do.

Everyone is still true to character and both John and Margaret will have to convince the two ladies, who as Mrs. Gaskell said at the end of N&S would exclaim...That Man, or That Woman.

Thank you showing how Poles Apart could Come Together.
guiltypleasure101 chapter 13 . 9/20
Great to see another update!
A wonderful chapter! Finally, their love is out in the open. Please update soon, I can't wait to read more!
KBsMomma chapter 13 . 9/20
You're back! Hooray! I'm so glad you decided to continue your story!
Gaskellian chapter 13 . 9/20
Thank you for posting. Regardless of the hiatus, a new chapter would never be inappropriate. :) Now they just have to convince Mrs. T that they're truly in love. Hard but doable.
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 13 . 9/20
I hope they can stay together!

Great chapter as always! Please update soon!
Superbly written story & chapter.
Keep them coming! 1914
leilalolalee chapter 13 . 9/20
Thank you for continuing! I'm loving this and can't wait to read about the show-down with Aunt Shaw!