Reviews for Poles Apart
moonservant chapter 10 . 3/29
What a wonderful story! From all the author's notes, I gather you are slow to update, which bears no judgment since I am not the speediest of writers either. But I do hope you plan to continue with this and will have an update soon.
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD! YOUR WRITING AND STORYTELLING IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I WANT TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY. PLEASE UPDATE!
Wonderful story! Sweet
Shay chapter 10 . 2/18
Truly a lovely story. Thank you for sharing it.
Eyregirl chapter 10 . 2/15
This is a masterpiece, its my favorite fanfic!
elwren75 chapter 10 . 2/13
I am so character writing is perfect! Please, don't make us wait so long for the next. What will Mrs. Thornton and Dixon do when they find out? Will Margaret persuade John to her way of thinking about employment? There is so much we want to know!
lovinglife111 chapter 10 . 2/1
Lovely! Thank you for sharing!
ThreeHundredStarsAbove chapter 10 . 1/30
AAAAh! I'm ever so glad you're back! It's a great thing that you didn't end on too sweet a note - that there was a mention of a possible future quarrel (I know, how terrible of me! ;)) I'll be waiting for another update (very) impatiently.
i am in love again sry for the bad typos and punctuation but i just haaaad to say that your story was so perfect and beautiful and you captured the characters so brilliantly that my heart aches-with love or want i know not-and i wish to cry. Beautiful, beautiful. I am in love with your story. Oh, please keep writig, for you truly are amaaazimg at it! My genuine best of luck to you and my best wishes and regards! 3 Your manuscript was BEAUTIFUL!
Lovely! Please continue! It is perfect and beautiful. Marvelous job.
whatcatydidnext chapter 10 . 1/25
Lovely, simply lovely.
Thank you for a wonderfully written story. Loved reading the chapters to date. Looking forward to reading more! Brilliant. Thanks, B!
Shanghaied in LaLaLand chapter 10 . 1/24
Wonderful update! So glad to see it ... Not sure I entirely agree that Margaret is as egalitarian as you portray her here. You create such delicious tension between her and Thornton, though. Chapter 10 was such a pleasure to read.
Great chapter! It was worth the wait! Where to from here though..?
KMariaJ chapter 10 . 1/24