Reviews for Poles Apart
nancyjeanne chapter 10 . 6/22
I just loved this amazing story and have read the last chapter over and over. Is there to be more, I hope?
gramasherry chapter 10 . 5/12
i loved it and am looking forward to more
gramasherry21 chapter 10 . 5/8
I am so sad this beautiful story has been left unfinished I hope nothing is wrong. I can't help looking back in to hope I wish you are well and hope you'll have a heart to finish your beautiful story.
rach13975 chapter 10 . 4/11
Only found your story yesterday and I can't stop reading it. Have just finished and oh wow it was amazing you write them so well and the simmering passion between them absolutely fantastic think I'm gonna have to read it again. Really wish you had continued it .
Foxy redhead chapter 10 . 3/9
This is the best story ever! I love your writing and your plat soooo much! Please continue soon!
Srbcarson chapter 1 . 2/6
I've been a really bad reviewer recently. I'm going through finished pride and prejudice stories and then sometimes checking out the authors other stories which is how I came across this one. I'm sorry to say I didn't review your other story I just read (even though I thoroughly enjoyed it, which is obvious enough since I am now reading this N&S story of yours) but I wanted to tell you what a nice beginning this is. I'm looking forward to see where you take this! :) Thank you for writing and sharing these stories with us!
I can't believe it's almost a year since your last update. I am beginning to think you might abandon this story. I sincerely hope not. It is one of the best story I've read so far. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Really enjoy your story & writing! Please post another chapter! You are a talented writer! B
Christine Rose chapter 10 . 12/4/2015
Love this so much, am so happy that their main misunderstanding got cleared and can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2015
I can't believe I've been reading your story the entire day. BUT it was that good. I looked at the last date you posted. It was soooooooo long ago that I guess you don't come to read these messages anymore, however, if you do, I hope you'll add one more chapter. You know, something more for us readers who have loved every second of your version of N&S.

Thank you. It was a total joy to read. GREAT JOB!
guest chapter 10 . 8/28/2015
Please, please continue, just a little bit! A kind of a short final chapter or something, I would be sooooo gratefull!
Skyrvy chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
Ah, you probably won't see this comment, but... AMAZING WORK!
I absolutely adored this FF! I started reading it one night, and I stayed up til almost 1 even though I had to get up the next morning at 6! It had me hooked! All I could think abou the next day was finishing the incredible FF. This story was perfection. It was absolutely beautiful and intense. I was on the edge of my seat, dying to know what was going to happen next!
I just signed up with this website because I read yours and one other user's FF. Just, beautiful, amazing work. Color me impressed.
Have you written any books yet? I'd certainly like to read your book!

Anyway, I hope you see this comment/review thingie because I really mean it when I say this FF is incredible.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2015
Please, please update soon. I can't say enough about your writing. It is FANTASTIC!
EiranFald chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
Please oh please update if possible! I've been following this story chapter by chapter, rereading every now and again, and I've been missing this story so much for the past few months! You're such a skilled writer, I'd be so happy to read another chapter soon! :)
LOSTforHOUSE chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
I love this story! When you update they're certainly worth the wait! Hope the next one isn't too far away!