Reviews for Poles Apart
I love this chapter. Please update soon.
lila chapter 10 . 5/19
This is so beautifull, I'd love some more! Please update!
Please continue, this is so good. The characters, the story, the plot, everything.
Conjectured chapter 10 . 5/15
Just a quick note to say that I love this! A wonderful read, and that hopefully this isn't the last of it!
scarlettrhettforever chapter 10 . 4/22
You have done a wonderful job and I hope you will continue on.

I am very keen to see what happens next.
junellelio chapter 10 . 4/21
Wow... this story so far is amazing! (was amazing? not quite sure if its concluded or not...). I thought the language was beautiful, consistent and realistic for the time period of the story and tot he characters, without being overbearing. And some of the dialog was just ingenious! Your writing is smart, and funny and just heart breaking at times and I've loved every word of it! Well except the last one, because i fear its most likely the last word in this story; being very much aware you started this story a few years ago. I'm a little sad that i was a little late to jump onto the North and South band wagon but either way thank you for 10 glorious chapters!
magdacrista chapter 10 . 4/13
Gah, so good! I started reading this morning then had to hop on coast to coast flight and it was the longest 6 hours of my life! Just finished and I can't wait to read the next chapters! Bravo!
So happy you're still writing this story :)
moonservant chapter 10 . 3/29
What a wonderful story! From all the author's notes, I gather you are slow to update, which bears no judgment since I am not the speediest of writers either. But I do hope you plan to continue with this and will have an update soon.
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD! YOUR WRITING AND STORYTELLING IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I WANT TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY. PLEASE UPDATE!
Wonderful story! Sweet
Shay chapter 10 . 2/18
Truly a lovely story. Thank you for sharing it.
Eyregirl chapter 10 . 2/15
This is a masterpiece, its my favorite fanfic!
elwren75 chapter 10 . 2/13
I am so character writing is perfect! Please, don't make us wait so long for the next. What will Mrs. Thornton and Dixon do when they find out? Will Margaret persuade John to her way of thinking about employment? There is so much we want to know!
lovinglife111 chapter 10 . 2/1
Lovely! Thank you for sharing!