Reviews for The Final Mission Part II The Recovery
LillyGirl310 chapter 4 . 1/6
What a great second story and the fact that Wesley now has telepathy is amazing but I do agree that he is wise to keep it just between himself and Troi at least till he can better understand it.
I do have a question though, at the end of this story you say about another story being posted does that mean a follow on from this one or another story altogether? because I would like to see a follow on from this one and see what happens next.
Till Next Time
ally31098 chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
wes as a telepath...
i'D love to know how this goes on!

love, ally
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Traitor! Please make Wesley betray everybody aboard for some reason! I think he's a cool character and needs to betray some trust. Oh, and make his mom disown him, that would be awesome.
Fluttershy29 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
I just started watching Next Generation on BBC and Wesley is my new favourite character. This was such a great story from beginning to end. I was on the edge of my seat reading. I can't wait to read your other stories. Do you think you will ever write about him being a traveler?
dolphinrain chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I like it, I love it, I want some more of it. Great story.
dolphinrain chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
How about The Traitor. Sounds interesting.
Jala chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Wow. This whole story was amazing. By far one of the best stories about Wesley ever, maybe even TNG. You're a great writer. From the first chapter of "The Final Mission" to the last chapter of "The Recovery", this was excellent. You caught Wesley's relationship with Picard and his mother so well, and this last little connection with Deanna is so intriguing.

I'm so excited to see what you do next. "Duty to Defend" sounds like a great title. I'm super thrilled to read that (or anything you post). So see you next story! Loved it, loved it, loved it!
TNGLover chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
This kicked butt :)
The fluffy fluffball of DOOM chapter 4 . 6/16/2012

I am so glad that Wes is ok... and..the fact he is telapathic is so cool...

Ohhh... who is the mysterious girl?

I am so glad that you decided to continue this story pasrt 5 chapters, it has been brilliant, but i'm kinda sad that it has ended now. :(

P.s I really like the titles alienation of affection AND the traitor... hmmm.. can't decide... Nyah, I think the traitor is a snazzy title. But that is just my opinion. Looking foward to any possible storys cropping up!
Sadie chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Robin! Yay! This was great. New story? Woo-hoo!
MollyBrrr chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
So nice to see him getting back to normal. Yay for Wesley! Wonderful story. Eagerly waiting for the next.
Lochinblu chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Well done! if you thought my last review was pushy LOL! you have no idea...:)
Lochinblu chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Ok great story! post the end.
Jala chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Ack! Sorry for the lateness of this! Life has been way too busy lately.

Where to begin? Loved the part with Deanna, Beverly, and Riker. Their conversation was sweet and supportive. I can't wait to see what comes of Wesley's telepathic link with Deanna. That's such a cool idea. All very well done. Bravo!

Please update soon. It always makes my day to see something new from you. Bless you.
Sadie chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Another story? Sweet. This one was great. Loved every second of it.