Reviews for 13 Things Your Consulting Detective Won't Tell You
fandeomoniuminthestreets chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
BRILLIANT. EPIC. FANTASTIC. AWE INSPIRING. What more can be said? This is really insightful and obviously well thought about. I really like it!
Batty Buttercups chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Completely in-character, wonderfully thoughtful and insightful. Every 'thing' made perfect sense (with the exception of the atheist one - I always get annoyed when the reason for a character's atheism is that they cannot accept that the God is cruel/lets cruel things happen - I always figured that Sherlock would be more along the lines of, stuff happens, no proof either way therefore a God is irrelevant) and I thought I could be made completely content by the first list... and then there was a list just for John and my life was made complete. Will definitely be re-reading this. THANKYOU for this fantastic read! :)
thedatchick chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
That last line hit me right here *points to heart*
Mad Eclair chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
really well done! funny and cute and amazing!
Jack's Shadow chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Funny, charming, and heartwarming all at once.

Your perceptions of Sherlock's inner workings match mine precisely, and I'm glad to see someone else with the same thoughts on his character.

Also, I hope desperately that "I am quite fond of dogs" results in the acquiring of a bull pup, because you just know that John loves puppies (and so does Sherlock, a little less demonstratively.)
MorningToGlory chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This is lovely. Probably one of the best character pieces I've read. PLEASE write another. Maybe one from John Watson? Or just more Sherlock. Thanks in advance.
MagellinaFluffQueen chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
LOL, "I don't have time to become a Whovian". Loved that.
0oJustAFeelingo0 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
D'aaaaaaaaw... That was an epic punch right in the feels D': And it's all so incredibly likely, and I wish he would tell someone these things, someone like John, or anyone really, poor Sherlock just needs to vent and a shoulder to cry on TT
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
interesting. especially the second part is really lovely. I really like the last to points
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Wow, I loved this c: the ending part was lovely and this was just a really interesting idea for a fic and you executed it really well.
Hortensia chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This was a fluffy fic I would normally pass over, as I'm a lover of long, detailed character development. But, you are a genius for this line, which had me chuckling for a good thirty seconds.

"I do not abstain from watching television because I find it beneath me (although it is), but because my mind has an alarming habit of fixating on things without my express permission, and I haven't the time to become a Whovian."
SrtaWalker chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Aewwww. So beautiful
Howlynn chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This is adorable!

Loved the not as asexual/heterosexual line. Put very plainly and yet with all good taste...hehehe
ChelGallifreya221B613 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This was really good; quite interesting, in fact... (Though I am a Whovian) []
penkitten chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Very sweet :) Loved the last few lines ...