Reviews for Date Night
CMR Rosa chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Now this bring back great memories, I enjoy that show and I enjoy this story, great work.
Hippo Scuba chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This story is awesome! I really enjoyed it.
naru894 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
nyaaa this is way too cute!
TrinaAngel chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I just saw the episodes earlier, and I immediately loved it! With all of Mina's cuteness and the laughs you can get from what cartoons should be made of, you did great on writing this shot of a cartoon that SHOULD and DESERVES its own TV show!
GirlAtThePiano chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
OHMYFRIGGINGGOSH! I READ YOUR HT FICS AND I'M SO HAPPY YOU WRITE FOR THIS TOO!

sorry, just freaked out for sec :D Good story(:
MegaTJ chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Now how is it everywhere I read, your Pen Name just so happens to be at the top of the story of the category of which I am reading? I knew there was a reason I Favorited you a year and a half ago.

Formal Review:
Having just seen all six episodes last night, I must say you captured the entire persona of the saga perfectly, even with the time difference. Every memory of the show was reflected. Every tiny, miniscule detail I've noticed in the show has been presented here. Mighty fine work.

You're Writer Profile:
Based on this story and a few of your other works, I can confidently say that of the Thirteen Spiritual Writers, you best describe the Soul Writer.

Soul Writers write from the very thing they get their name from, the soul. While most other writers focus on the details, Soul Writers create the story through emotion. They make the most of what they write by capturing the details and linking the ideas and events. Much of their work is meaningful in a personal way.

All in all, you are a Soul Writer

I loved the story. Happy writing.

May the purest of fortunes find you and your work and may the eternal blessings of the highest and bluest of all the widest skies rain down upon your stories.
-MegaTJ, the Wandering Dream Writer
S o l a c e-of-W i n t e r chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Awww this was so adorable. The Count is so awesome!