Reviews for The Science Fair
forever fan chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Again, an excellent assessment of school politics and the changes all kids go through - nice to see all of the kids sharing "the limelight". I really like Papa Tom - hope Bernice can move through her grief.

I really liked the Professor's talk w/Liz - so true that dad's often get shorted in family life and especially in the 70's had to carve their way out of being 'only' the wage earner.

Another great chapter and ending of this part of the story.
forever fan chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
So glad the custody issue has been resolved - nice dialog with the judge. And I'm relieved the Professor has finally gotten his priorities straight - hope he keeps his promise to himself. Good choice for him to get some other perspectives on his behavior and having some insight.

Looking forward to Hal getting some much deserved attention to his project.

Thanks for continuing this rich story!
forever fan chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Interesting and well written as always! I hope the custody issue is soon resolved once and for all. The Professor hardly seems recognizable in these later stories though. Earlier, when he was courting, he seemed to have nothing but time and was around whenever Phoebe was upset. Now, he seems selfish and self- absorbed and not at all the loving father I'd always seen him to be. I hope he turns things around - important work to do or not - and is there for his family or things will fall apart.

Of course, family life never runs smoothly for everyone at all times! Thanks for another great story!