Reviews for Flash
I FREKEN KNEW IT
best fic i've read my entire knowledge of a fandoms existence!
me chapter 11 . 7/4/2016
BEST DAMN FANFICTION EVER! :)) You really wrote a fantastic story, I enjoyed it alot. It is one of the greatest fanfictions I have read. Thank you for telling such an amazing storyyyy
Guest chapter 11 . 7/14/2015
Beautiful! Loved this story :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2015
Aww love your chapters in this book they are so cute
Guest chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
LOVED IT!
DemonCrowley chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
This *pulls hair* AAAARGGHH
FLUFF OVERLOAD
REBOOT SYSTEM
UNCONTROLLED SOBBING
Guest chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
OH MY GOD THAT WAS BLOODY GENIUS! Like seriously... GENIUS! I didn't see that coming, I didn't even realise they where linked, I just thought they where a series of awesome one shots, bloody hell so many feels right now. I'm grinning like a maniac with happiness, your writing is awesome! Thank you!
JuniorWoofles chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Okay so I loved this entire story to bits and the ending definitely did it justice.
JuniorWoofles chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
Yeah I guessed right with Devil's Trap. And this major fluffy but I love fluff.
Hagzissa chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Chapter 3: You made me smile and laugh a lot. "These make me very happy", I could say.
Hagzissa chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Chapter 2: The plot is awesome. I loved Gabriel's cameo. You managed to "translate" Cas perfectly into the AU.
Hagzissa chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Chapter 1: Oh my god I can't handle all the feels. So friggin adorable! The pet mice really got me. Aw, I loved it!
PrincessEmma13 chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
That was amazing! About half way through, I kinda had an idea about it, but I didn't wanna assume and then when I read the end I totally freaked! I loved it!
SunnyIsAwesommmmmeee chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
I CALLED IT. I. CALLED. IT.
LostLittleAngel chapter 1 . 11/7/2013