Reviews for How Zelda Got Her Groove Back
Your biggest fan chapter 1 . 6/15
THIS IS THE BEST FANFICTION I HAVE EVERRRRRR READ. YOU HAVE A SERIOUS GIFT. WHEN WILL THE REST COME BACK UP? I CAM BACK TO REREAD IT BECAUSE IT WAS SO AMAZING AND I SAW IT WAS GONE AND I WAS DISSAPOINTED UNTIL I SAW THAT THERE WAS A PREQUEL AND I LEGIT SCREAMED ANS IM READING THAT RIGHT NOW BUT PLZZZZZ POST THE REST BACK UP IT WAS AMAZINGGG.
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/18
What happen to the rest of the chapters? I was reading that.
Currently Lost chapter 1 . 5/16
Where the story go? I am sorry I don't review, and read sporadically I only have internet every so often, but where did the story I was in love with go? I understand if you want to rewrite, but could you have kept the story up fully until you complete. Or is it just something weird with .
Good but you use the word divulged way too much
Axcel chapter 3 . 5/7
Well, Zelda, if you don't care enough to admit to him what it was you did wrong, then why would he give a crap about any attempt to make amends you make? It just proves that your attempts are merely shallow and self-serving. Sure, we the audience know better, but how would he know? You could say he knows you better than that, but then, he thought he knew you well enough to say you'd never betray him, yet you did. Quite spectacularly.
Axcel chapter 1 . 5/7
At this point, Zelda, your only choice is to go to link, give him a blade, kneel, and bare your neck for him to show your sincerity.
BatmanSwiss chapter 39 . 4/16
Bravo! What a wonderful tale. My only regret is that we don't get to see Elbourne and Link duke it out. ;)
Andre James chapter 39 . 4/15
You ma'am are not nice to your readers. I felt like crap after reading your ending because the story was so good to me that i was seriously invested in these characters and was hoping that after everything zelda and link went through (the back and forth, arguing, hiding their feelings) things would be resolved... Oh well. Great story overall tho but to be honest you lost some points with that ending.
Zeldakitty5 chapter 7 . 4/1
OMG wow! Aw, poor Link (again)
That was an amazing chapter! That was kind of depressing though. Nice job
Zeldakitty5 chapter 6 . 4/1
Ooooooooooooh
Zeldakitty5 chapter 2 . 4/1
OMG awesome
Zeldakitty5 chapter 1 . 3/31
ON MY GOD! That was an awesome ending with Hylia! (that is Hylia right?) I have one question: Link is the Hero of Twilight right? (propably) also, I thought Midna was the twilight princess not the queen. (i didn't finish Twilight Princess) I thought Impa was supposed to be Zelda's attendant. Overall that was propably one of the best zelda fan fictions i have ever read! (besides my own) plz write xhapter 2 soon
2,174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »