Reviews for How Zelda Got Her Groove Back
Damn, this chapter was good! I don't want this story to end.
Davina.Mo0n chapter 31 . 9/28
This chapter was definitely the calm before the storm... It also kinda made me feel sad for Elbourne. You've definitely showed all sides and emotions dealing with every story and question up to this point!
I'll try not to make it too long, but no guarantees. Okay, first of all, I have to say I have some mixed feelings on this story, as I do slightly prefer Midlink over Zelink, but can I just say that I absolutely love your writing style? It's very pleasing and it flows well, and I could only dream of ever being this good at writing. Second, I love how you gave everyone character. Honestly, it's unique fanfic-wise, and the personalities you gave them make them much more relatable and human. I also love your characters, especially Elbourne. I suppose he isn't actually lovable to most, and people hate him because of his personality, but I just really feel for him, especially considering his past relationship with Zelda and how she feels for Link.

And finally, the relationships between characters. I love how Link had been back and forth between Midna and Zelda, and I'll admit, I was a little disappointed when he chose Zelda over Midna, and I felt sad for Midna because she still cares for Link a great deal, but I guess it's for the best that Link just chose already. In TAH I actually really liked Zelda and Elbourne's relationship. I personally always found it very sweet that while he didn't get along with most people, she was (almost) always there for him. Anyways, this is really long, but this story is pretty unique, and while I don't completely agree with everything that happens in it, it's still a very good story. I love the interactions between Link and Midna, and it would be nice to someday possibly see more Midlink from you. Well, keep writing and good luck with the rest of your story!
Davina.Mo0n chapter 27 . 9/20
I wrote a previous review but I got to thinking about the chapter and the story in general and it seems that Zelda keeps rewarding Elbourne for his bad behaviour. Maybe I'm commenting on this prematurely and the situation is addressed in a later chapter, but I believe only Zelda is to blame for his bad behavior at this point. Why would he act like a well behaved gentleman when he knows he can be horrible and get to kiss and hold the woman he loves. I'm kind of getting the mother vibe whenever something happens and she coddles him. And... I think she could have run off after the situation between Eldbourne and herself and still been caught? I don't know, it's your fanfic and you have surprised me in the past with situations like this so I'm just going to keep on reading. I still love the story I just had to get that rambling out of my head! On to the next chapter!
Davina.Mo0n chapter 27 . 9/19
I swear I held my breath the entire chapter. I had to read this chapter in one sitting because the suspense was killing me. Especially after I read the warning for *skip* and *done.* I just kept saying in my head over and over, "When is it going to happen?! I bet it's so-and-so and it ruins everything. Is it going to happen here? Oh please not here." Definitely a "soap opera." 10/10 One of the best chapters so far!
Skydragon74193 chapter 31 . 9/15
I think it would be super cool if Elbourne is taken kvetch and whatnot by Ghirihim, and Unexpectedly Link is the one who saves humans purifies him with the master sword.
ZeldaRubix chapter 31 . 9/13
Also too, remember, it's just a story lol. Stop taking this so seriously and relax.
ZeldaRubix chapter 31 . 9/13
Well, person with no name that's your opinion lol, and don't be sorry, you're entitled to it. I just don't see things the way you do, but thanks for reading anyway. Also, that's why it's recommended to read TAH before this, it gives you more insight as to why. And remember there are plenty of other stories out there for you to delve into.
I'll admit it, I really like the writing style of this story, but I don't see how Link can forgive Zelda so easily after everything she's done to him, and I really don't understand how he falls in love with her in the matter of what, a month? Then pretty soon after, they want to get married, even after what they made each other go through and all the petty arguments they had? Honestly, that reminds me of an immature young couple who break up and get back together repeatedly. Add the fact that Link has cared so deeply for Midna for a long time and bam. Even worse considering how ooc some of the characters are, especially Zelda who's like "yeah, he's mine." I'm really sorry for saying all this, but I don't see how so many people see all this as romantic when it's Link and Zelda having arguments constantly and cheating on each other.
Mitsuki-love13 chapter 31 . 9/12
Mystere is back yay! I wasn't expecting her to have feelings for Elbourne but they do make a cute couple. When I first read it I thought it wouldn't work between because of Daphnie resemblance to Zelda, people in the kingdom could make speculation about their resemblance. However, I remembered Link and Elbourne look alike and people don't seem to make a big deal so it could work between them.
I felt bad when Elbourne find out who his father was and the way he called himself.
I can't wait for the next chapter.
Princess of Ikana chapter 31 . 9/11
As much as I'm not fond of Elbourne, I do hope that they can make up and still be the best of friends and that he survives this ordeal. I also think that he would be perfect with Daphnie as a couple. Super excited to see Link become king. disappointed that this is going to be coming to an end quite soon. But great chapter, hope we get the next one as soon as possible.
Good chapter but how does Hylia suddenly know Ghirahim is Elbourne's real father?
SuccessfulFailure23 chapter 31 . 9/5
I always assumed the power Midna held as leader of the Twili allowed her to endure the Light. Zant said something about power she held after you defeat him so that's my assumption for that. Also was Gunter in the original version? I remember Maxamillion and Zelvious but not Gunter. I could be wrong. Eh.

Surprise Surprise its Daphnie. Wasn't expecting her to be out in the desert. I had figured after the witch had been dealt with she would've just taken full control of the red lantern. But I suppose given what happened to her she would also probably want to leave. And I suppose if Elbourne can ever truly get over Zelda perhaps maybe him and her could be together.

Glad to see Link and Zelda being openly affectionate in front of everyone. Don't even try to hide it.

Hard to believe we're a few days short of a year since you started this story's rewrite. I to am looking forward to see how it plays out. Got some hopes for Xavier's fate.

Keep at it ZR.
EmeraldRhino chapter 31 . 9/2
Good GOLLY, I canNOT wait for the next chapter! This was amazing-as always-and although I don't want it to end, I'm so excited for the next bit.
Pro Assassin chapter 31 . 8/28
So I have been reading this for the past few weeks now and I think I'm addicted. Everything about this story is Brilliant. I like every character and I think you nailed them all perfectly. Each has their own flaws and strengths to make up for it. They are believable and have unique personalities.

The writing is exceptionally remarkable and rivals popular published books. I don't think I've found another fanfic that is as well written as this. Then the story, I love how different it is. Never seen anything like it. It is well thought out and I don't think I've picked up any plot holes yet which is probably a new record. The twists were all clever and made the story that much more interesting.

Though I know this is just a story, I can't help but feel sympathetic for all the main characters. And I'm cold hearted so I'm not sure how that is possible. Well done.
2,530 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »