Reviews for How Zelda Got Her Groove Back
Amazing chapter!
Elbourne was willing to die so that Zelda and Link could be together :(
Aubreylovesthegames chapter 37 . 5/19
I just binge-read your entire story from start to finish and NOW I CANNOT STOP! It is by far one of the greatest stories I've ever read! I really hope you're able to update soon because I don't think I can take too much longer without it!
RandomButLoved chapter 37 . 5/2
This was really nice! Everyone managed to get their fears out in the open and lift that weight! Sorry I can't write a massive review right now but I loved the update and can't wait for more! :3
ShadowSageImpa chapter 37 . 4/29
Life has been hectic lately and I've not been very active. For this I apologize...
Dragon Prince now Dragon King? Uh! (*My heart*) I love Elbourne so much, as you already know. I will say though that I hope he doesn't end up with Mystere. I like her a lot, but I like the idea of Elbourne being alone for a bit. I think it would be good for him.
Anyway... I hope everything is going well and I'm looking forward to whatever you come up with for BotW. It was soooo good although I didn't care much for Link or Zelda which is a bit heartbreaking. They lacked... something. I'm not quite sure, but I'm hoping you can add whatever it is that was missing.
XOXO times a million because I've been gone so long.
~ShadowSageImpa
RandomButLoved chapter 37 . 4/28
I loved his closure! I'm so glad that he finally feels good aboit himself - he certainly hasn't been the nicest but he deserves peace after all of this. It's sad that Xavier is dead but hopefully the world can become better too... This was written so well hun! :3
I saw that review before you deleted it, and it was completely rude. While I would agree and say Link likely wouldn't say those things to Midna, he HAD to. She needed to understand the situation. Anyways, I look forward to the rest! :)
Damn Elbourne, that was harsh.
EricLightscythe chapter 36 . 4/25
Quite the chapter. Very emotional, very well written.
RandomButLoved chapter 37 . 4/23
That was a really powerful scene with Colin; he really will make Link proud (moreso than usual of course), so I do hope that he survives... to me he's still so little and innocent. And also with Midna... everyone has to move on now but it certainly won't be easy...

This was so good! I can't wait for more! :3
V chapter 36 . 4/19
Elbourne sighed 10 times in this chapter.
SuccessfulFailure23 chapter 36 . 4/19
Damn Zelda. You're desire to offer comfort and support to Elbourne is admirable but you really should stop letting your emotions overrule your reason as well as your knowledge of how he is. At least he set you straight though that whole situation could've been avoided.

I'll admit, I was really hoping Xavier would survive his ordeal and be made to atone for his crimes publicly. I also wasn't really a big fan of him and Elbourne having a father son moment before his demise considering how much anger he had for him in the past. But this was alright, and I guess his death should be enough of an atonement for his crimes.

Excellent update. I look forward to these last few chapters as well as learning more about those BotW ideas you have if you're willing to talk about them.

Have a good one.
Great chapter and I even teared up a little at the end. Elbourne may have his faults, but he is great character.
Hendrewen chapter 36 . 4/17
Great chaper again zr! Glad that the worst seems to be over for our heroes. The ending was very emotional, but I think it gives a good closure for Elbourne knowing he makes his father proud. Hope Zelda and Link can get some time alone to talk, I still have the feeling there is a lot of tension between them. Really looking forward to the rest!
this chapter was amazing! thank you so much, zr (i think it's better without the kiss)
2,589 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »