Reviews for A Passing Grade
kasiavdl10 chapter 2 . 11/7
awesome loved it:-*
RedWolf Lover chapter 2 . 8/30
this cracked me up. i loved it
BlackKittyMoon chapter 2 . 8/25
Type your review for this chapter here...
Panda Master X chapter 2 . 4/18
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 2 . 1/10
Oh gawd I'm a hopeless romantic and your stories just add fuel to the fire I love it!
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
That was absolutely adorable and you are hilarious! Omg I had such a hard time staying quiet while laughing. I'm supposed to be studying shhhhhh.
fangirlhaven chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
As always, I had a splendid time reading this.
YaoiOverlord chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
One of the best lemons I've ever read.
bchiles21 chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
Omg hun! There has to be a sequel to this!
I D I V I N E I chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This made me laugh pretty hard. Grimmjow and his kid are hilarious. Ichigo as well. Great chapter
Awww, a relationship between Jinta and Di, HOW ADORABLE!
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Oh my mon tried with the curse hat but I got no money unless I found it and if I said fuck or bitch it was $20. In the end j said fuck it and kept swearing. Cooled down during middle school.
This story is getting good/ is funny
itsgrimmornothin chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Dude u need to finish its thats a really good story please write a sequel! Im practically sqealing on the inside for grimmjow being a father! Especially when it jinta cause their so alike in attitude despite the hair colors!
E.T chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Wow, you sure can write... a lot. you only have 2 chapter but 14,993 words. I have seen people with 5 chapters and they barley even reached 10,000. You have a passion for writing and it is something that will get you through life if you become a writer or a journalist, scientists have to write papers, CEO's have to do paper work and direct. Even if you become a Librarian, your e-mails to colleagues will be like novels. You can write with personality, and that tells the reader that you are passionate and the story isn't just something a computer typed up. You have great potential in the writing field and I'd love to see you as a famous Author in the years to come. Big fan of your work, especially the prison story. Hope you write more.
breaker99 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
I have read(& probably reviewed) this before but I have to say that I love your two-shot! The pairings that you had were creative and you did a great job in characterizing the people within the story. The story was amazing and you did a great job in creating this well-written plot!
My0wnlittleworld247 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
... I think this version of Grimmjow, with his epic relationship with his son, is one of, if not the, best version I've ever read. I'm really depressed that this only has one more chapter D':