Reviews for In Blackest Night
SonicHero12 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
How long until the fight between Gohan and the Black Lantern West Kai happens?
Xzsamzilla chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Will there be more? I happen to love green lantern and dragon ball z, and am curious whether there be different corps, or just green, and whether there will even be more or if this is just a spot jump off of.
sunshinekc chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I love this! It's so in-depth and thorough of the black ring and engaging that I actually think the black lanterns were in the dbz universe. Please continue this story, I need to know what happens next.
Cosmic Horror chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This story is very unique in it's premise, and deserves to be continued. The writing was flawless and sets a great tone for what is to come. Please update.
Joe B chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Awesomely absolutely perfectly excellent and fantastically great!
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This is really interesting. Many of the Z-Fighters should be vulnerable to the Ring's powers/influence seeing as all of them have died except for Gohan, who should currently be the strongest since this is so soon after Cell. And technically Eighteen, but she isn't a Z-Fighter. Other than that, everyone strong has died.
White Lantern Oath 009 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
First to review but first...

Nekron: You thought you all have escape death thanks to the Dragon Balls, however you all fail to escape death. You all still connected to it to me. You all died so many times and your resurrections will be your last...

Black Lantern Power Rings: Emotional tether registered.

Black Lantern Power Ring: Kakarot of Planet Vegeta.

Black Lantern Power Ring: Vegeta of Planet Vegeta.

Black Lantern Power Rings: DIE!

Most of the people in the Dragon Balls Z are all resurrected being who thought cheated death, but they didn't and only made a strong emotional connection to death.