Reviews for Chained to You
KahnShao chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
love it so far. you've got to continue!
Zerousy chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Interesting. Sounds just like those two characters to act like that lol
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Terrific chapter here. I think you got their relationship spot on, it is complicated and dysfunctional, but there is some hidden love between them, although it's mostly hidden by the lust. Expertly written, can't wait to see the other couples :D
Thomas x
Hellnaw chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Ah yes Jp andTerri. Awesome story I'm loving this. I can't wait till u post more.
Izzy chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Hey it's me! Sort of accidentally kicked out of my account from my iPod (long story) and it's too late to log back in right now, so figured I'd review anonymous anyways.

Now where to begin? Oh yeah how's about a big fat thank you! *hugs you* Really. This is all too much, you shouldn't have, but I absolutely 100% love this. All the way. I love how you portrayed Pistonhead and Dreamer- their dysfunctional relationship (him questioning whether or not he loved her- deep down I think he did, but they're just so messed up that it's blurred) and yet, as you wrote perfectly for the last line "They wouldn't have it any other way." I found myself cracking a grin at that LOL.

I can't wait for what else is in store! GAH! You have me literally bouncing up and down with much excitement! Great job and always anticipated for more!

Izzy
Eliza Provident Martense chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Wow, your concept is great. I never really liked J.P. Morgan much at all (seemed like a poor replacement for Frank), but you really caught the odd, dysfunctional nature of the relationship between him and Terri. Can't wait to see what you do with Frank and Julia, my own favourite couple - and, of course, your specialty, Kirsty and Pinhead! :D Take care and keep up the good writing!
14member chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I'm not a fan of this pairing, but I like it. Good job. Who will be next? )))