Reviews for Failure
jupimako chapter 6 . 3/26
Love your story. Wish there was more.
KioshiUshima chapter 6 . 3/26
Where did this goooooooo? D: This needs to be continued! I love eeeeeeet. Thank you for your hard work!
Hatred chapter 6 . 3/15
Why in the fuck was this not continued? Dude, you need to continue it. Much ore interesting that that other crap you're interested in.
Dante Nastaran chapter 6 . 3/6
I really like this fic! I really wish you would update! Please.
BrownEyesAngel chapter 6 . 2/8
Funny funny story, I hope that its not abandoned. Hope to see an update soon!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 4 . 1/3
(Apparently I've already reviewed Chapter 5, so I'm posting this as a Chap.4 review to get the technology to work)
I love your poem. It's awesome. I thought it was a quote from something at first, but then I read the last line again. XD
It's awesome. I love your story too: it's believable. And it makes you want to sit on the edge of your seat and cheer. Especially the bit when Naruto leaves Konoha and his thoughts. That bit's just awesome.
moon so bright chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
I wish you would continue this.
Jameslw chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
great please continue
Shattermirror chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
more epicness [cackle]
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
Finally Kakashi gets some "quality time" with Naruto in person of sorts. That was good; especially their interactions that was filled with few words but plenty of meaning behind them...including their thoughts(mostly Kakashi of course).

Nice to know how certain people are being influence with Naruto "departure" from the village.

Great job.
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
Detailed writing, superb job.

Like the new title Naruto is given "information ninja" and the use of sealing at realistic creative uses.
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Naruto this chapter make use of the element of "uncommon" with his actions written here surprisingly written well in stealth, camoflague, etc.

One question I have really is: How does Naruto know about Tenten when she graduating earlier from his class?

You mention the basics of the sealing and reference Tenten; but he shouldn't know her or even the name of the person itself.
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Hmmm, this chapter gives depth to Naruto character as the "failure" while being observant and perceptive to a certain degree; including a certain perceptive for his age...good job writing this.

Wonder when Kakashi will make his move to teach nartuo.
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Intriguing idea of the bell test of a what if Team 7 failed the bell test.

Definitely enjoyed how you protrayed everyone thoughts personally individual on whether or not to give Naruto the food; but what caught my attention even more was Kakashi thoughts to Naruto and the idealist views of group/teamwork preach of the village.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2014