Reviews for Failure
bdet chapter 6 . 6/29
Great story! Always keep writing!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 6 . 6/5
I love your story! Update soon!
Zeir chapter 4 . 5/24
Couldn't earth element ninjas have sculpted the fourth's face in like ten minutes?
Elise chapter 6 . 4/10
Very great and awesome story! :) Ty for writing it.
Shae Vizla chapter 6 . 4/8
Very good story so far. Team 7 fails because of Sasuke and in the end he's the only one who stay genin, solely thank to his name. Kakashi was troubled by that he see in Naruto's eyes, that he believe more that his teammates will abandon him than hope they will help him. In the other hand, Sasuke show him it doesn't that he take to be a ninja, he's a solo player in a world where the team is the base until you strong enough to work alone. The mere fact he believe he's strong enough to work alone is a blatant sign of weakness and he doesn't even understand it.

Kakashi wanted Naruto because he had potential, needed to be saved from the villager and himself. He was angry when the Sandaime denied him to please the civilian and give him a spoiled and perturbed brat who anybody could have teached (Sasuke hadn't awoken the Sharingan and even when he do, he could have had advanced lessons with Kakashi). The jounin is at first bitter because the village screw once more Naruto but the Sandaime found a good alternative fot their favorite blond boy.

And I think, Kakashi realize even if he would have wanted to teach his sensei's son now, Naruto grew stronger by himself, merely grew up and that the Sandaime's path was perhaps the best for him. He took little part in his grown but he's proud of him and I think he was really happy when he call him Kakashi-sensei.
jupimako chapter 6 . 3/26
Love your story. Wish there was more.
KioshiUshima chapter 6 . 3/26
Where did this goooooooo? D: This needs to be continued! I love eeeeeeet. Thank you for your hard work!
Hatred chapter 6 . 3/15
Why in the fuck was this not continued? Dude, you need to continue it. Much ore interesting that that other crap you're interested in.
Dante Nastaran chapter 6 . 3/6
I really like this fic! I really wish you would update! Please.
BrownEyesAngel chapter 6 . 2/8
Funny funny story, I hope that its not abandoned. Hope to see an update soon!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 4 . 1/3
(Apparently I've already reviewed Chapter 5, so I'm posting this as a Chap.4 review to get the technology to work)
I love your poem. It's awesome. I thought it was a quote from something at first, but then I read the last line again. XD
It's awesome. I love your story too: it's believable. And it makes you want to sit on the edge of your seat and cheer. Especially the bit when Naruto leaves Konoha and his thoughts. That bit's just awesome.
moon so bright chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
I wish you would continue this.
Jameslw chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
great please continue
Shattermirror chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
more epicness [cackle]
DevilJinSarutobi chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
Finally Kakashi gets some "quality time" with Naruto in person of sorts. That was good; especially their interactions that was filled with few words but plenty of meaning behind them...including their thoughts(mostly Kakashi of course).

Nice to know how certain people are being influence with Naruto "departure" from the village.

Great job.