Reviews for Failure
MKaius chapter 7 . 8/21
Such a wonderful story.
Yakumo the Wu chapter 7 . 8/20
The fates of your various Mist OCs brought a tear to my eye. The fact that you could do that with only a few sentences for each is a credit to your writing ability.

I feel really bad for Sakura as well. Stories where she's left an orphan by the invasion are always emotional. I just hope she finds a new goal to reach for with her introduction into the medical field.

I hope you continue this story soon. I look forward to reading more.
Nicely written. ..very impressive writing style...kudos!
Reads-by-Lamplight chapter 7 . 8/10
Excellent. Please continue it.
KK chapter 7 . 8/4
This is an amazing fic and I really want to see more. If you find the time PLEASE update!
Andril chapter 7 . 7/30
Fun concept. Update soon please.
bob chapter 7 . 7/25
I always love the little touches you put in:

So here he was, at the river opening to the sea, wondering how streams always found their way to the ocean and where he was supposed to find his way to.

It's these beautiful, sometimes non-sequitur but somehow so real, melancholy touches that permeate your stories that've drawn me to love them.
long time reader chapter 7 . 7/22
very nice, not many good ones uodated. please uodate soon
Chapter 6: You seem to have missed the fact that Wave is an island in the ocean close to Fire country.
anon chapter 7 . 7/8
hello friend i just want to thank you for your writing because it's beautiful and descriptive and i feel like with each narrative i can understand each character better and omfg your words are just so beautiful and deep i love you
Raenebowe chapter 7 . 7/6
This story is SO much fun. Tbh I love stories where the mc is deliberately overpowered and this one is so well written. I could definitely see Naruto thinking the way he does in this story. I'm looking forward to reading more.
AnnaChinchila chapter 7 . 7/4
That is an awesome story plz continue
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 2 . 6/25
Ah, another story where the Hokage is the councils bitch... It's soooo annoying.
Ryuuuuga chapter 7 . 6/24
Interesting concept, I love your writing style. Can't wait to see more.
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 6/22
Fascinating story. I can't wait to read more!