Reviews for Sponsorship
shinigami-seeker chapter 70 . 6/3
I love this story, any chapter/ one shots you throw this way are highly appreciated! Have a good one!
Wykked Luck chapter 70 . 3/15
Well you’ve had a 3yr break. Come back and finish this one.
CatonissANDKarvel4Life chapter 70 . 10/6/2017
Please write more.
leabooklover chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
PLEASE!
Will you ever update and finish this story. I need to know...
I have been waiting so long and found this story so promising I think it would be very sad to see it end like this after all the work that went into it and all the character developments that we went though.
Please, I beg You to finish this story.
lizyeh2000 chapter 70 . 4/14/2017
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
Guest chapter 70 . 3/3/2017
Could you please please please update this soon?
Iris chapter 70 . 2/25/2017
Everything is so eloquently put and beatifully aranged with your language and words! It's been a long time since this story has been updates, but I just wanted to let you know there wasn't a chapter I didn't enoy. Just like how Cato speaks very little but with lots of meaning, you've used 85k words in a span of 70 chapters, and every bit was concise, yet full of depth. I really enjoyed this.
Chrisstars1 chapter 3 . 2/19/2017
Ok, awesome! How have I missed this fic?
Chrisstars1 chapter 2 . 2/19/2017
Love it!
swishyla chapter 28 . 1/31/2017
So, I'm re-reading this because I really want you to finish it and it's a fanfic that I followed when you would update a lot. Any way this whole scene is great and it reminds me of the end of walk to remember when Mandy Moore's dad talks to Shane West after she passed away and he made something of himself. Yeah just lots of tears.
ElizabethMarieBennett chapter 9 . 1/25/2017
I really liked that you wrote about the reactions to what she did in the games.
CayStar chapter 22 . 1/4/2017
Aww, that was so sweet!
CayStar chapter 9 . 1/4/2017
I just had this bizarre epiphany of the Capitol citizens buying Hunger Games memorabilia... creepy
Guest chapter 70 . 8/20/2016
I know you're probably not going to update this I mean it's bean nearly a year but I'm still bookmarking this on my laptop.
Ebba chapter 70 . 8/11/2016
This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read and trust me, I've read many. You write so well! The way you have made the characters act, feel, see things makes this feel real, like it is Suzanne Collins herself writing this. I am sad I found this story so late, but I do hope that one day I will see an update, but until then I can only thank you so much for writing this excellent story.
1,786 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »