Reviews for Next Generation: Avengers
Star Rose0 chapter 41 . 5/9
This is misleading. The story is complete so it should have the status changed. (if only so those who only read complete stories can find it)
Star Rose0 chapter 39 . 5/9
I'm confused and I know I won't get a response but I'm still going to explain why.
If Brantley's mother was the Ringmaster's Daughter but Swordsman was her Grandfather it would mean that the Ringmaster was Swordsman, the Ringmaster was Brantley's Grandmother or her Grandfather was the 'father' of Barney.
Also if Jacques DuQuesne is her Grandfather then how was her Mother's maiden name Evans?
I know most people don't look into details like that but I always winder how people miss them... and things like Clyde being Tama's cousin. (in a round about way)
While Tama is mentioned... I kept reading Boy. Tamaiti in Maori is Boy but its often shortened to Tama. (Iti means little or small so I guess Tama could mean Male) Of course looking it up its 'Right' in Filipino but Maori would make more sense for someone coming from a Norse related background. (though I don't expect you actually looked up name meanings but most people would at least look up norse names for that kind of character)
Star Rose0 chapter 21 . 5/9
I think you confused her brother Jason with Jackson... or someone else.
Also, yes I know this hasn't been updated in ages and everything but I figure if you come back you can fix it.
Star Rose0 chapter 18 . 5/9
I just thought of something... not that it matters since you haven't updated in ages and probably won't continue with this anyway.
If Brantley was 11 when she was taken from her family and her Niece is 5 then the little girl would have been born before Brantley got separated from her family. It also means two of her Brother's wouldn't get taken away not just one, since Jason would have been married, which means he would have been 18.
The girl would only be 2 or 3 or Brantley is older. Plus I vaguely recall that she'd been on the streets for 3 years, which makes no sense since you made it sound as if she left the Group home soon after her arrival.
Yes! Jackson is a boss ass name. (It's mine)
SpeakingThroughDance chapter 41 . 6/29/2015
I loved it, and I can't wait to read the sequel! I'm really excited to see who joins the Finishers! I'm really interested in the new relationship between Clint and Brantley, and hope to see more of a father/daughter relationship, and the relationship with Brantley and her brothers.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/12/2014
Who are these new guys? Are they the back up avengers?
Guest chapter 29 . 10/11/2014
Needs more Clyde, he seems nice and frankly, quite lovable.
Apple fang chapter 28 . 10/11/2014
I thought that one was cool.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/11/2014
Clint
Guest chapter 20 . 10/11/2014
Awesome
Theotherguy chapter 16 . 10/11/2014
Those were awesomely well thought out, Imaninja41
Scowlerdog 1012 chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
I thought that last part was freaking job man.
PawsofGlory2649 chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
This one was awesome,but I m kinda confused on Brantely's I guess I just over read it,but awesome never the less.
Carter96 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
That first chapter was amazing it pulled me in in the first sentence! Your writing style is amazing!