Reviews for Ghosts
goldenspringtime chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
Very sweet ending ; you wrote all of them so very in character nice job. :)
librarygirl157 chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
I have no thoughts, just cries. Wonderfully done!
Elaine27 chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Loved the ending ;) Perhaps you could write more Magnitt, please? Like your writing style!
Samisim chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Loved this chapter, the way Helen had become so cold and professional only to show her true heart to John in the end. So bitter sweet knowing she's not really alive. I hope for more soon :)
Elaine27 chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
What a nasty cliffhanger! Poor Helen, even though John has a point... Can't wait to see where you'll take this!
andriaallen chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
I really really would love to see another chapter soooooooon LOL I need more, this is wonderful, I was sad when i reached the end. perhaps there is a way for Helen and John to be together again... *day dreams*
T-man626 chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
So far so good! I can't wait to see what happens when the Eaglet is fully conscious.
Elaine27 chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Awesome chapter! More please :)
Elaine27 chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Awesome chapter! More, please!
Samisim chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Very good. I can't wait for more. I love how Helen has forgiven John and that John doesn't seem to mind that she is not flesh and blood. She is in essence Helen Magnus.
Elaine27 chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Very emotional chapter. Like how you describe John's character! Can't wait to see where you're taking this ;)
Elaine27 chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Poor John! Not being able to materialize for one year must be horrible...Can't wait for the next chapter!
Chica86 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh wow thats good! more! :)
Besilea chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Good story! Hope for more soon!
Samisim chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I thought when Will discovered the new Sanctuary, that the Helen that greeted him was a hologram myself!

I like your set up, it seems promising. A ghost of John and a hologram of Helen is kinda creepy in a sad sort if way ;)