Reviews for EO Challenge: One Man and his Dog
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Crowley is very evil but funny and he does love his dog.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I have to confess, I sort of love Crowley. I will be rather unhappy if (when? I hope not) he gets killed off. Anyway, you wrote him and his foul-mouthed snark very well, and the hellhound's name was, in a word, perfect (and quite clever).
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Crowley has a potty mouth! LOL

Very cute! :)
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I know I should be PO'd at Crowley, but the way you make him, all scratching the hellhounds ears and having it named Growley, lol, I just can't resist, it's too good for me to be mad at them.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
WOOOHAYYY - Crowley in the hour of his triumph (which, as far as I know my Winchesters, won't last too long) :-) And "Growley"? Teeeheehee - hey, the guy HAS humor! Loved every word of him (took me a while to recognize "moose" as Sam, but I'm still chuckling). Thank you soooo much, my friend, that was simply awesome - everything I've wished for!

xx Kate

"Welcome to the new order, boy." Yeah, wait, sit and have a cup of tea, my dear old demon king...
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Oh my. Very, very good.
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I felt like there should be just a little more too. Like the idea of those extra seconds belonging to Crowley (and "Growley"!)

Chick xx
sylia91 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
You know that is the classic line delivered by all the SPN big bads before they experience a Winchester take down. Now Crowley doesn't tend to underestimate the boys like the rest but he can get cocky at times and that hubris is usually what takes them down.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
How unique. Lovely work, hun.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Fantastic Crowley voice. And LOL, he's sure forgotten that last season he was peeing his pants over how many demons underestimated "those denim clad nightmares" and how he wasn't going to be one of them. Let's see how all this works out for him!

emebalia chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
C'mon, screwed is the definition of Winchester. And Crowley knows they'll bounce back. But in the meantime he can chill a bit.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Cool! I love a bit of Crowley with Growley, and I bet he is gloating like mad right now...
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Mark Sheppared himself would be proud, wonderful job! Instant fav!
masondixon chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
You write him so well. Can't wait until he gets killed off!

Thank You.