Reviews for Pokemon Adventures: AshGray Chapter
ShinigamiPhantom chapter 1 . 6/30
This fic searuiosult reminds me "Turtles Forever".
canon61017 chapter 29 . 6/3
New to this, hope you're feeling better
I've been reading this fanfic from the beginning. I know you have been through a lot lately, but I still do hope you decide to continue with this fanfic. I know you already made a promise to finish it, but nothing has been done with this for a long time. I can't find too many fanfics that don't revolve around shippings, and others are just boring. I've enjoyed seeing you do something I've always wanted to see. Your story isn't entirely accurate, as some of the comments have pointed out, but it is a fanfic. It's fine if you decide not to finish it, but please inform all the readers who still might be waiting for the update you promised.
Plz no plotarmor for Ash. its2op
Why do you believe Ash is a REALLY GOOD trainer? He only wins because major, major plot armor. The fact that is isn't dead yet is testament to that. Another fact is how he is retarded, proven through Team Rocket's continuous fooling of him through the use of pathetic disguises. Plot armor comes in against whenever any team appears. Jessie and James were badass in their first appearance, only to become a farce. They were robbing a fucking pokemon center in a fucking major city 1 fucking route from the fucking pokemon fucking league and the fucking elite fucking 4 and the fucking fucking fucking champion. Much Fucking. then they fail to rob ash even when they try like every week for like 10 years.
WolfGoddess chapter 29 . 11/29/2014
A very interesting story with an interesting take with combining the events of the manga, anime, movies and other various Pokemon related items. I will enjoy rereading this story once you finish.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
A very fun story that you've written here, sir or madam. But There is one great problem that occurs repeatedly, and that is the constant switching between characters so as to see what they're doing. While this is ok now and then, later on you do this repeatedly as to wear the reader out, and on the first read through, no less!
Advice: Pick a main hero and protagonist, and cut out a lot of the details about other characters. Not all, but a lot.
Evan1378 chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
Now here is where the story truly deviates from the anime storyline at this point. If one recounts the last episode of Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl, the Delibird gives the message to our trio that they have been promoted and assigned to then-unnamed Unova region by Giovanni himself. It is clear from the trio's reactions and happiness that they are willing to put aside their never-ending attempts to capture Pikachu to see what this promotion is all about. Granted, it is no fault of yours since the classical Team Rocket was transitioning to the serious Team Rocket shtick for the majority of the BW saga at this point, and this fiction wouldn't be half as good if Team Rocket was all no-nonsense seriousness. Even still, it feels a bit jarring to see Giovanni (anime) treat Team Rocket here as useless grunts instead of useful (and disposable) bait for Team Plasma.

It's also funny how by the time this story was being written, Giovanni was an active antagonist with a major plot arc in BW: Rival Destinies (arguably the best part of the BW saga), even directly facing off Ash for the first time in battle (and Ash thwarting his evil plans once again). Whereas here, anime Giovanni hasn't even begun using his massive resources to take over at least one region.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/13/2014
Red just basically described the whole chapter lol. Yellow always just seem to attract any type of pokemon, mostly certain rat pokemon, if you know what I mean. Welcome back from your hiatus, and you also found a good way to keep the story going with Red vs Ash and molding their characters in this fic. I admire that.
Evan1378 chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
A Pokémon Crisis Crossover of the Anime and Adventure. It's a great idea to explore and see how famous counterparts would interact with one another, and how would they react to differences and similarities each of them have. The first chapter is a nice introduction to the Adventures universe, with all of the main characters (from the RGBY/GS saga) and villains nicely established to the reader. Their personality quirks and characterization are easily distinguishable from one another and from what I can tell, very true to the manga.

The second chapter, however, is out of character with Ash Ketchum. I can understand why, as you wanted to show Ash's dilemma at not winning a League after trying for four times and set up the conflict with Red and his achievements. But as Misty and Gary stated, Ash should consider himself lucky that he managed to be in the top 4 out of 256 trainers, which is something not to be laughed about. Ash would have shrug his loss off and say he'll try again next time with a smile. The league, as he stated in XY, is only one more step to be a Pokémon master.

Now what could have been done differently while still maintaining the eventual conflict with Red is for Ash to look at his loss in the Sinnoh League, but see it as a progression of his skills and strength. He is hurt by the loss deep down, but he hides it by proclaiming that he would to reach a higher rank, more determined then ever, in the next league. Only when he heard that his counterpart Red had became Champion of Kanto on his first try and faced down Team Rocket and Giovanni while he hadn't would those hidden emotions would slowly emerged until it reaches a breaking point and he lets it all out. That's my two cent on that matter. Other than that, these first two chapters are well-done.
ShadowFrosty chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
No name for the most part I've been enjoying this fan-fiction, the grammar and punctuation are good, the story premise is fun and looks like it's going to be interesting and looks like you have a good idea of what your going to do.

Ash talks and seems to be reacting very much in character, Misty is the feisty and hotheaded girl I remember, professor Oak is as professional and wise self as usual, Gary is his arrogant, agitating and forward person like always, Red sounds different than Ash and sounds and acts very much like he did in the adventure manga, Tracy was his social and energetic self and his reaction to Pika surfing was very much something Tracy would do and Green seems to be her cunning, observant and assuming self. and the rest of the cast have felt very much in character throughout this fanfic

Though, personally I feel that the one exception is Blue. He sounds and seems a little too much like Gary. Sure there meant to be alternate version of one another, but I can't recall Blue ever losing his composer and temper so easily and talking so much as seen in this chapter group argument. compared to the manga I feel that he should have reacted with a little less irritation and hotheadedness and a little more dignity and quietness and talking a about how he's disappointed at what Gary has chosen to become and then proceeding to glare at him like he usually does to people and only giving short annoying replies to Gary yelling his reasons and explanation for his decisions with to him. though to be fair I might be wrong and remembering blue's character.

Lastly your explanation while good, I do feel bringing up levels to be a mistake, I wouldn't exactly assume that Ash's Pokemon could of taken that many hits I mean strength wise the manga and anime are pretty close with the anime having better speed feats, while the manga having better power feats and for both of them usually having Pokemon going down with 3 to 5 direct and powerful hits with the rare occasion of a Pokemon being taken down with one or two hits and other times surviving way more. so I felt like it would of worked better if you played more on the speed of Ash's Pokemon and the Power of Red's and kept it more balanced instead of totally devaluing the Manga dex holders' Pokemon

Though this is just an opinion and your fiction is still pretty promising and I will likely read onward and I have most definitely enjoyed it so far. too the point that I might say this is the best manga/Anime cross I've seen so far, and so keep up the good fiction and hope it holds onto this quality and improves
Hachichiyyin chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
And it was going so well till you mentioned levels.
Giving numbers/stats to the power of a character is one of the dumb things in mangas and animes. And it's a mistake I often see repeated in fictions.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/24/2014
I am looking forward to the next part, but... It WAS last updated in March...

...But, if you do still intend to finish the fic... ...Well, I'll be patient. See you soon.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/24/2014
This is getting quite good.

I find each round quite entertaining, and your action scenes are stellar.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Mewtwo's gonna fight everyone.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/24/2014
Hmm. This is gonna get really awesome now.