Reviews for Pokemon Adventures: AshGray Chapter
One of the worst chapters of all time.
Guest is right you guys suck...
You're all stupid for using the review section of a story to argue over opinions.
Fanboy below me

Fanboy above fionna.
How dare you leave us off us off with a cliffhanger! WHYYYYYY
VVV chapter 1 . 8/20
IT WAS ONE CHAPTER
fionnaflavoredcake chapter 15 . 8/20
I agree with akinos, the way Red was treated like the bad guy came off as overdramatic. I liked his lines to Ash but the rest, not so much.
fionnaflavoredcake chapter 7 . 8/20
If a plot point like that takes forever to be established it needs revising. Period.
This is so good hope you can continue the story soon
Yes tofes turned do tl to the major plot point that was being established. It doesn't make it any less serious by placing a story element within the battle.
fionnaflavoredcake chapter 6 . 8/2
Red did get the upper hand at points but even then he was overwhelmed by Ash's levelless Pokemon most of the time, we got the point about halfway through. It doesn't help that this is supposed to be a serious adventure story. There's more to Pokemon than battles.
I don’t know I mean Red got the upperhand mutiple times. I'd call it pretty even and maybe it was long but the focus of pokemon is the battles. Yes I know you're not the only one with an opinion.
fionnaflavoredcake chapter 2 . 7/30
The same point could have been gotten across while still making it more even, and I'm not the only one to think that. No one wants to read a one-sided battle that is this drawn out.
So erase a major plot point of a story solely for claiming it to be onesided (despite the fact that Red clearly had the upper hand mutiple times). This battle was fairly written and clearly held no bias. Read the a/n, his reasoning and what it leads to. Stop confusing opinion and fact. It all balances out.