Reviews for Pokemon Adventures: AshGray Chapter
Zygarde Master chapter 29 . 1/7
I LOVED IT! BEST WRITTEN FAN FIC I'VE EVER READ IN MY LIFE! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'VE 'LOST INSPIRATION' U R STILL AN AMAZING WRITER! KEEP IT UP!
RedemptionWarrior chapter 12 . 11/26/2015
Haha, NICE! Go Ash! That was definitely a crowning moment of awesome! *Slo-mo instant replay of Charizard crashing through manga Giovanni* If that was animated, I could watch that all day long!

Just my personal opinion, but I do see Ash as the Chosen One in more than just the Shamouti Prophecy. Which is why I think the anime's World has a very simple flow chart.

Is there a big problem; like, say, a big Team Rocket air fleet over Goldenrod trying to capture Mewtwo? If yes, then throw Ash Ketchum at it. It's super effective!

Is the problem dealt with? If no, then you haven't waited long enough. Problem takes additional damage from Ash Ketchum.

Is the problem dealt with? If yes, then there you go. The problem has fainted!
RedemptionWarrior chapter 7 . 11/26/2015
So, why does Ash not seem to remember Mewtwo's return all that well? That seems to be the only inconsistency I see here.
RedemptionWarrior chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
Okay, I really expected Ash to bring up Iron Masked Maurader, J, Cyrus and Grings Kodai when Red stated he hadn't ever faced anyone like Adventures Giovanni. Would have been a good way to show that their worlds are not so different.
RedemptionWarrior chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
So, I think this is pretty good, but one thing Ash and Misty apparently and ironically forgot was the events of Mewtwo Returns. I don't remember if he was identified by name, but they did meet Giovanni face to face during that incident. Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with this.
JosephDaPKMNTrainer chapter 21 . 11/14/2015
Red x yellow, not yellow x silver. That's right bub. I see what ur goin for.
JosephDaPKMNTrainer chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
Oh no. No you don't. Giovani is in no way, shape, or form, ashs dad. Nada. Zip. Zero.
JosephDaPKMNTrainer chapter 4 . 11/13/2015
Lets go red lets go! Let's go red lets go!...
JosephDaPKMNTrainer chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
I agree with you. The writers are a jerk, and I like ash enough to let him win some league but fighting Tobias, packed full with legendaries? Now that's just a cheapo. And it occurs to me ash has enough legendary friends to Wup everyone's rear end.
AZalmega chapter 29 . 9/18/2015
Yeah, you are definitely abandoning this story.
Maximum Over-Saiyan chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
I think the difference of how levels work in the manga and anime universes would be comparable to the way things work in Dragon Ball universe and the One Piece universe.

(Spoilers for both One Piece and DBZ ahead)

In DBZ, there are set tiers and power levels which determine how a fight will play out. For example, no matter how skilled Krillin is, there is no way he can take on the significantly more powerful Gohan in a fight, depite that Gohan's fighting skills are pretty rusty. This would be like pitting a level 40 Charizard with perfect IVs and EVs against a level 100 Charizard whose stats are distrubuted horribly. The level 100 Charizard will oneshot its lower leveled counterpart easily. In One Piece, raw power is only one aspect of a fight. It also depends on skill, luck, creativity, motvation, and the unique traits and abilities of the two fighers. For example, Eneru was able to sweep through most of the other characters on Skypia due to his overpowered lightning abilities, but was unable to harm Luffy, because he was made of Rubber. Also, CP9 was able to defeat the Straw Hats pretty easily, during their first meeting, but they ended up losing after the main characters get properly motivated. This is why Ash's Pikachu was able to take down a Regice, but lost to some beginner's Snivy (which is still total Bullshit, by the way.)
Maximum Over-Saiyan chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
Quick question. How old are the main characters? On the Manga side, Red, Green, and Blue should be at least 16 (At the time of the Emerald chapter) and at most 18 or 19 (by the HG/SS Chapter), whereas Ash and Misty are canonically 10 (because nobody seems to age in the anime). If we ignore the anime's disregard for the passage of time then Ash and Misty would be about 14 or 15 (assuming each main League challenge took a year). So, if anything, Red and Blue, would end up looking like Ash's and Gary's older brothers, rather than straight doubles.
ShinigamiPhantom chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
This fic searuiosult reminds me "Turtles Forever".
canon61017 chapter 29 . 6/3/2015
New to this, hope you're feeling better
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
I've been reading this fanfic from the beginning. I know you have been through a lot lately, but I still do hope you decide to continue with this fanfic. I know you already made a promise to finish it, but nothing has been done with this for a long time. I can't find too many fanfics that don't revolve around shippings, and others are just boring. I've enjoyed seeing you do something I've always wanted to see. Your story isn't entirely accurate, as some of the comments have pointed out, but it is a fanfic. It's fine if you decide not to finish it, but please inform all the readers who still might be waiting for the update you promised.