Reviews for To Lose My Life
bem3373 chapter 37 . 13h ago
I don't usually write reviews on Fanfictions, but I felt that I really had to for this story. This piece was one of the best that I have ever read. It was well written, exciting, and beautiful. I really must commend you for your work. No matter how much I hated the ending, it was done so well that I couldn't help but accept it. Of course, I'm always going to think that maybe he survived and they'll reunite later, but that's only because I'm a happy endings kind of girl. I read a lot, and I stay pretty detached from books. That being said, I sobbed when I read the ending of this. To be able to get readers so emotionally invested in short stories is a true talent. Once again, you did an amazing job with this. All the characters were so well written for, I could visualize everything. You really have done a tremendous job, and I look forward to reading more from you.
kamarooka chapter 18 . 2/8
So I've just found your story and I was going to wait till the end to review, but I just couldn't anymore.
First off, I have to say that you are an incredible writer. You are able to portray emotions so strongly without them becoming overpowering or unbelievable. I feel absolutely raw reading this, I don't know if that makes any sense, but it feels like i am actually experiencing all the pain and anguish and love along with the characters. I wish I could write a better review by I feel a bit shell shocked.
This truly is fantastic though
Renndude chapter 37 . 10/25/2013
Oh my god. This is an excellent fanfic and I know I caught on to inception fandom quite late, but this still deserves a review. I cried while reading (I won't lie) but I think it's awesome and I already seen the sequel in your profile so I'll be checking it out soon. Obviously (correct me if I'm wrong) Arthur is still alive if theres a sequel, so it kinda took away some suspense, but the story was still incredibly enjoyable, and one of themes should be angst. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS.
Shoyzz chapter 37 . 8/24/2013
Ok this was, no, IS the bedt inception fanfic I've ever read! It was totally awesome! Loved it since the moemnt I started reading. And I must say, you planned everything brilliantly!
Great work! Loved your idea of his twin brother and everything. And the fact that you left an open ending for the reader to decide what to hope or beileve was perfect!
Now I'm off to read the sequel :D
mbarca chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Okay one more thing...i let out a huge breath when I read the last chapter...I think I let out a cry no joke and when I finished reading that last word I was uneasy, but it was a crazy good feeling. So in case you didn't know...you definitely can bring out emotion in your readers minds and hearts, bravo! The scenes with Arthur making decisions he deemed right for ari made me think of pride and prejudice and what a jerk Darcy seems to be and you read into that book with conflicting emotions well Arthur is so or mr Darcy in this story haha
mbarca chapter 37 . 7/28/2013
I have too much I want to say haha but I'll try to sum it up...your an insanely awesome writer with a fantastic imagination. My only regrets are not having read this when you first wrote this (can't believe I pulled an almost all nighter to read it all lol..so worth it), that you dont have near as many reviews as you deserve (I would totally have reviewed each chapter if I wasn't so darn eager to read more haha), and that it's not an actual book :( I can see myself flipping the pages and going back to re read a million different things but alas I'm just grateful to be a reader of this creation! Thank goodness for the sequel :)
music.is.my.heroine chapter 37 . 5/28/2013
I love the ending I love the fact that I have a thousand questions just like the end of inception .. & I especially love the fact that there is a sequel . Now I'm going to go off and read this sequel now ! ! amazing story by the way but you should already know how I feel about it :D
music.is.my.heroine chapter 34 . 5/28/2013
hmms .. honestly I'm not mad I'm not I will continue to read this though I wonder what's going on with Cobb right now
music.is.my.heroine chapter 30 . 5/27/2013
okay that is definitely in my favorites now :D you have made me a very very happy chicka right now haha :D its about time they stopped acting so stubborn huh (: .. I'm scared for the next chapter but I have a pretty good feeling everything is going to be okay:)
music.is.my.heroine chapter 29 . 5/27/2013
I have to agree now I know why you said that was your favorite chapter .. it was mine as well I think this chapter is the most tears that I have shed in this story that was a amazing chapter it was sad but amazing nonetheless :)
music.is.my.heroine chapter 28 . 5/27/2013
wow that was intense .. I don't think I ever met a Arthur in a story this selfless this brave this amazing that was just .. that took my breath away reading those last few paragraphs..
music.is.my.heroine chapter 25 . 5/26/2013
I love the fact that Arthur is growing a friend in Micah he really needs one right now and I love Micah (: lol love Micah they have a nice bromance lol
music.is.my.heroine chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
that was just beautiful ... yup that is the word for it and just hearing safe in the background just made the last scene even more beautiful ..
okay umm I really think that they should come up a plan to kill Browing I mean that will solve all the problems woukdnt it :) .. Arthur is right he is playing around with Cobb entirely too much
music.is.my.heroine chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
i miss eames (: lol I wish there was a way that we and the team can kill Cobb of course without suffering the consequences but that's pretty unlikely right now :/
music.is.my.heroine chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
aww I love the fluff :) that was so sweet I love the interactions between them . its so what's the word Im looking for hmms cute? no that seems to simple . you know what I'm trying to say right :) lol