Reviews for By Value, If At All
symphonysiren chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
That was so beautifully put together, I love your writing so much.
statesofdreaming chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I really wanna hug Tony. This is really well-written.
Niwaki chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
nice
astrovagant chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE CHARACTER STUDIES?!
queenchesh chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Steve and Tony aren't all sunshine and rainbows. Tony damaged but functional
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
OMG! THE FEELS! That So Was Deep... So Emotional. The Feels Are Getting To Me.

Great Little OneShot.
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Great, the way Steve unknowingly affects Tony so much. Stark naked, brilliant. Tony hurts just as much, just never outwardly. Love it.
Kool Kato chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Great Story :)
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I want to give him all the huge I can find. Now.
Lol chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Both this response and the movie's response were brilliant... but this was simply snarky!Tony all the way.
Just Another Hell Raiser chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This was fucking awesome, there are no words. I've been noticing that similar disapproval that seems to embody both Howard and Steve, and it's cool to find a fic that reflects the same observation from Tony's poitn of view. Because I could imagine how just being in Steve's presense would be torture for Tony. And he'd definitely joke his way though it, just like that. Great work, this was amazing!

ash
Ginshi-chan chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Love it XD
LoViNgXtWiLiGhTxoxo chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wow. This was awesome. I already read this but never reviewed. But I read again and figured I owed this awesome story SOMETHING.

I usually love Steve, but he was such and ass in that moment I can't... And Tony self-hating ): *hug*

Also, side note: I just reviewed your batman story, not realizing that I had already read all of your Avengers stuff...awk.

But, yeah. You are a fantastic writer and fantastic and angst! :D
KitsunesMask chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
*grabs Tony and snuggles* You mind taking that suit off for me Tony? *wink*

But really I loved your story! I love it!
remy-areyousrs chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I won't say I cried - no, I did not. I did NOT cry. My eyes did not get wet. I did NOT feel like hugging Tony. I did NOT feel like punching Steve, which is unusual in itself. And no, I absolutely did NOT feel like going back in time and murdering Howard and setting off a time paradox. I didn't feel like doing any of that, what are you talking about?

OKAY, I ADMIT IT! I freaking cried. I hope you're happy.

Excuse me. I'm sort of sleep-deprived, and this story's awesomeness got to me.

Seriously though. For under a thousand words, it's freaking wonderful. You got their characters down beautifully.

-Peace :')