Reviews for Hear My Voice
Never mind don't use Antarctica Rising you probably didn't want to use it and if you can please delete that comment of mine. PLEASE UPDATE!
HAPPYFEET4EVER chapter 2 . 6/16
PLEASE UPDATE ! This story as well as your other stories are simply epic and masterpieces in my opinion. I love the characters, conflict, romance, and most of all how you base this off your own life is simply awesome and creative. I really want to see what conflict is going to happen between Age and Judas in the future.
PLEASE UPDATE! I have read your Happy Feet fanfics and yours are the best I have ever read . I love the characters , the romance, the plot , and the conflict. I really want to read about Age and Judas at war with each other and maybe as Age once said, " Our nation believes in second chances." Maybe let that saying be put to the test on Judas . I have thought of fanfiction ideas myself and you can make it if you want to. It's called, "ANTARCTICA RISING" we're the aliens want to claim Antarctica for themselves and the Penguins of east Antarctica have realised this and won't allow it so this sets up a war between the aliens and penguins. The main protagonist is named Makarov and when he kills an alien while defending his parents from it he is ashamed of what he did and he leaves his homeland and gets lost in a snowstorm and is saved by a secret order of penguins who train him to be "The Ultimate Warrior" and after completing his training he is still ashamed of what he did and asks for a helmet were he can still show his emotions but hide his "scarred" face. They make the helmet and, there is a bit of sci-fi in it, when he puts on the helmet the eyes glow a white color when he is calm or happy but glows red when he is sad or angry. He even makes a flag with two black stripes on both of its sides with the yellow or gold colors of a penguins chest made into a circle and placed between the black stripes and centered on a white stripe. When fighting the aliens he finds a gun and learns how to use it and teaches his armies how to handle and use a gun and to collect the weapons from the dead aliens. This an idea open to you alone and starsource
Just Write About It chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
I read all of the stories previous of this one and I can't wait for you to start updating! I would've started commenting earlier, but I wanted an account. I think that Age and Haley are still #2...and I can't believe that Syrena went with Zev! It was an extreme plot twist and I thought it was unexpected, so good job on that! I am very suspicious about Judas' eyes...I wonder what part they will play?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Please update!
pret chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I love the stories the new picture to I can not wait I hope I can get to my story quickly I just need a few things done though.
pret chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
okay let me correct that one i am going to be the king of the happy feet fanfictions not nonfictions but beware and the last part was read you soon p.s. im going to start it onprobably next month
pret chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
One day I will be the king of the happy feet nonfiction archives look out I'm coming on the way I already have a membership just watch and see look out and beware I am going to be you soon.,
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
he betrayed us
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
now you started the worst name in history for that chick there is no turning back now go and do something horrible for this story
SA chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Men this is exiting for me. I read every story's that you rote on happy feet and it gets beater every time I reed them. But I do miss the adventures of Erik.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Could you make Serena. Jealous of sapphire. And Gabriel
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
judas you are a bad boy
MonsterMott chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
That was incredible, simply awe-inpiring... Whenever I read one of these stories (Whether it's by you or StarSource), I always look up the songs and play them while the characters are singing their parts. And even though this first chapter was so long, I never got bored of it, I always wanted to know what was going to happen next. At the start of the chapter, about 2 hours ago (yes it took me this long), I really thought that that's where the story was going, and I was all like "NOOOOOOOOO!", but then Age woke up only to find out that it was a terrible nightmare. I also really loved the part when Jake finally found the courage within himself to sing to Kourtney in front of the whole nation. And then how Gab was always seen as being depressed, but them Age just so happens to meet a young penguin, Sapphire, who is about the same age as Gab, and he learns how she really about Gab. So then when Age takes Sapphire to meet Gab, even though was very afraid to do so, she told Gab how she really felt about him, and as it turns out, the two were destined to be together. I absolutely love this story so far, and I can't wait to see where it goes, especially since Age and Hayley now have a son that is albino, one of a kind, and I can't help but wonder how his future will turn out, because of how different he looks than everyone else, but what I do know is that this feature of his is what is going to set him apart from all of the other penguins, who knows, maybe he'll turn out to be like his Grandpa, Mumble, and he'll be the one who is so different that hardly anyone, other than close friends and family, likes him. But maybe he'll be the one who will get the girl that all of the other boys are after...

So there you go, you wanted a long review and you got it, keep up the great work, and I hope the rest of the chapters will be like this one... Two thumbs up, ***** five stars, and of course :)
MonsterMott chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Very well written, if I do say so myself :)