Reviews for Hear My Voice
Just Write About It chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
I read all of the stories previous of this one and I can't wait for you to start updating! I would've started commenting earlier, but I wanted an account. I think that Age and Haley are still #2...and I can't believe that Syrena went with Zev! It was an extreme plot twist and I thought it was unexpected, so good job on that! I am very suspicious about Judas' eyes...I wonder what part they will play?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Please update!
pret chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I love the stories the new picture to I can not wait I hope I can get to my story quickly I just need a few things done though.
pret chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
okay let me correct that one i am going to be the king of the happy feet fanfictions not nonfictions but beware and the last part was read you soon p.s. im going to start it onprobably next month
pret chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
One day I will be the king of the happy feet nonfiction archives look out I'm coming on the way I already have a membership just watch and see look out and beware I am going to be you soon.,
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
he betrayed us
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
now you started the worst name in history for that chick there is no turning back now go and do something horrible for this story
SA chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Men this is exiting for me. I read every story's that you rote on happy feet and it gets beater every time I reed them. But I do miss the adventures of Erik.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Could you make Serena. Jealous of sapphire. And Gabriel
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
judas you are a bad boy
MonsterMott chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
That was incredible, simply awe-inpiring... Whenever I read one of these stories (Whether it's by you or StarSource), I always look up the songs and play them while the characters are singing their parts. And even though this first chapter was so long, I never got bored of it, I always wanted to know what was going to happen next. At the start of the chapter, about 2 hours ago (yes it took me this long), I really thought that that's where the story was going, and I was all like "NOOOOOOOOO!", but then Age woke up only to find out that it was a terrible nightmare. I also really loved the part when Jake finally found the courage within himself to sing to Kourtney in front of the whole nation. And then how Gab was always seen as being depressed, but them Age just so happens to meet a young penguin, Sapphire, who is about the same age as Gab, and he learns how she really about Gab. So then when Age takes Sapphire to meet Gab, even though was very afraid to do so, she told Gab how she really felt about him, and as it turns out, the two were destined to be together. I absolutely love this story so far, and I can't wait to see where it goes, especially since Age and Hayley now have a son that is albino, one of a kind, and I can't help but wonder how his future will turn out, because of how different he looks than everyone else, but what I do know is that this feature of his is what is going to set him apart from all of the other penguins, who knows, maybe he'll turn out to be like his Grandpa, Mumble, and he'll be the one who is so different that hardly anyone, other than close friends and family, likes him. But maybe he'll be the one who will get the girl that all of the other boys are after...

So there you go, you wanted a long review and you got it, keep up the great work, and I hope the rest of the chapters will be like this one... Two thumbs up, ***** five stars, and of course :)
MonsterMott chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Very well written, if I do say so myself :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Just want to say AMAZING CHAPTER, I was taken back on this one, you are one of my favorite authors in the Happy Feet FanFiction! As soon as I saw the fanfic, I wanted to be the first to read ( maybe I am and maybe I'm NOT).

Any who, this I find brought Age and Hayley to the test of their bond were being tested, I like it, also congrads on how Jake was able to say his feelings to Kourtney, so touching! Too bad Erik was not there to see it or maybe he was there but you didn't mention it, well that was okay to, I'd liked it anyways. Thank goodness on Gab behalf of my concerns, I thought he would never get over of Syrena and become a loner for eternity, but I'm glad that he found his true love Sapphire! I wonder what will happen to our new found Judas cute name you got there.

I really loved the song chooses you got there, those songs were the BOMB I tell you1 Great stuff. Hope you finish on the other stories you got there in mind.

And I wish you all the best, and have a great Summer

Yours truly,

Anonymous Supporter

PS. Happy Feet Fan 4EVER!
Peace Out Bro. ( weird for a girl to say that, but I ain't like the other girls out there, more into sports kinda there) Bye now! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Hello! I'm KevinBlu XD

I wanna say something: You don't create a new fic, you only modified the tittle and added chapters to an already created on! So, since I tecnically already reviewed this chapter, I cannot do it again with my account. So I'm reviewing "annonimously" XD

Well, to the point: You have exceeded any expectations I could have!

It's a great chapter! I spent nealy 6 hours reading it XD as you can see, and I don't regret! I like how is developing everything, but I kind of got scared and very confused at the first part XD I had to read it several times to fully undertand it.

I don't have the slightest idea of who the heck is Judas :/ so I'm still wondering what that chick represents... surely, nothing good

You mentioned me in your fic! :O Dank, mein camarade (yes, German again ;)

Well, that's all for now.

¡VIVA HAPPY FEET!

Read you... in a long time (since you said that it wont be soon):

P/s: You said... EVERYTHING? MUA HAHAHAHA! (It's troll time!)
Syrena&Gab4ever! (Trolling acomplish)
StarSource chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
This is going to be interesting!