Reviews for Long awaited confessions
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 2/15
They make a great couple...Spencer is innocent in all but bad experiences. Reid is kind of a backward genius that needs Derek's strength and savvy. Love Derek calling Spencer Pretty boy and other "love names".
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 1/10
This was really good. sweet.
caleab.covert chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
LOVED this story!
pansyandy chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
woah. i never realized i liked the morgan/reid pairing until now.
Sciamachys chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Awwwwww
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Great story
autumngold chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Such a sweet story! I love how Morgan takes care of Reid and makes sure that this is what he wants. Thank you for having your story not just be about sex, but about the love the two of them share. Great story!
Rika100 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I hope there will be a sequel to this story. I would love to see how the rest of the team react to a possessive Derek Morgan. :)

I really love the story, its very good. :)
amalia21-6 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
*THUD*
If that was the hottest thing I have read in the history of EVER !
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Loved it :) the transition from fluff to hot sex was really good, flowed together well & didn't just overlap :) great job
PHYSCHOCHIC3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
...I love you... This was incredible! I loved how possessive and alpha male-y Derek was, and Spencer was very much in character, both were in fact. Great job!
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I ... it ... W-well, it ... O.O

...damn!...

My usual loquacity. Is temporarily offline. Your fault!

Holy hell, slayer! I saved this as my reward for writing an update, and I feel WELL PAID. This may be even more WOW than 'Sweet Release'. I am so overwhelmed and BOY are you and I ever like-minded people!

Um ... Yeah, can't talk. Too stupid still. ... Oh! I can say this, cuz I copied it to clipboard before the story went further and blew my breakers. "... leap the table, run screaming, laugh it off…springing a nose bleed and passing out also seemed like a viable option..." Hahahhaha!

I'm gonna go read this again.. Errr ... Check for typos, cuz I'm a grownup and couldn't possibly be reading daydream material in the afternoon while my kids watch SpongeBob.

::::: sneaking furtively away, clutching my cell phone ::::
La'ienth chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Wow, that was hot. I really like how Spencer describes his and Derek realtionship, and how Derek finds it sexy.

It's a really good chapter, thanks.
SagenWarrior chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
love it, hope to see more.
May Eve chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I am such a sucker and this is stupidly hot.