Reviews for Nise Mira
Following Reader chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
You always have a way of ending your chapters so that we keep coming back. Please don't make us wait too long for more, I'm loving your story!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
This story is so good :) just finished masquerade a few days ago and couldn't stop reading it
MusicOverMatter chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Wow. Burn. All I have to say is... BURN. Both in a good and bad way.

Erik proving he's a mad musical genius, take THAT hatred of the world!

Erik getting mocked by an adolescent punk, ouch.

Elizabeth telling said punk off, Woot, Woot!

Elizabeth almost getting knocked out by said same punk, oh no you didn't!

Erik saving Elizabeth and ultimately giving a verbal whipping to punk, Crowning Moment! Kill La Punk! ;)

Erik dropping the "I wanna go home" bomb, I think my world just shattered. :(

Oh update soon! I'm gonna DIE in the midst of all this angst! (Not that angst is bad, it's just painful when you are in the middle of it without any remedy in immediate sight.) Anyway, good chappie, enjoyed verbal whippin', broke down when Erik got all self-bashing about "not being real". **Sigh**... where's my gallon of chocolate sauce?

(sorry if my review is a little weird, I was up til' 5:00 am from yesterday evening reading through to this morning a fanfiction called "Thousandfurs". Great Story, but baaaaad idea to stay up to ungodly hours of the next day reading it!)
GeekyGamerCat chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
oooh poor erik
MusicOverMatter chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Oh PLEASE! **sobs hysterically** Please for the love of all things good and proper (and of Smeaxy Erik) finish this! I read the Masqurade story, and I cried when it ended, cause I thought it was over!

I could go on about how much I love this kind of story, where the main character is a modern self-portral of the author herself. The relatabiliy making every situation that much more likable. (Seriously, your character might as well just let me take over for her, the transition would be totally seamless were it not for a few MINOR details...)

I could bore you to tears with my rantings on my adoration of Erik himself, your translation of his personality and reaction to different situations. How I just can't stay away from anything where Erik meets a person who isn't afraid of him (much.), who helps him be less prone to violent acts of maddness and anger, and puts him in hilarious situations where he learns the true meaning of "humor", thus getting some of his own.

Yes, I could torture you with my detailed scrutiny of the delicacy and genius of your plot and execution of said plot. The endless praise of scenes that I re-read a hundred times over for whatever reason I liked them for. My personal estacy at the slow revalation and growth of Erik and Elizabeth's new-found affection/lobe for one another. And the raving episodes of Phangirl based squealing, shouting, crying, singing, cursing, and general rucuss making endeavors I omitted during the reading of your last story and this one.

And of course, I could just mentally murder you with my mindless babblings on the subject of Erik and his smeaxyness! How I loved the way you did his face, his tight pants, and his swirling cloaks. ;) As a Phangirl, I think it would be best if I left that area, un-breached.

But I won't, but will humbly implore you to at least give us a short, but happy ending to this if you feel you don't want to finish this. But beyond that, if you ARE planning on gracing us with the rest... Please, oh inspired one, give us a divine sign you are still there, and composing.

And on that note;

Death to Fops, Long Live Erik and his Smeaxy Pants!

(Bad quotation, I know, but my brain is fried from my hovering "muse". Who demands sacrifices of chocolate and keeps telling me she has a great idea, but WON'T SHARE IT WITH ME! Both of them. **pouts**)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
yay your back! I'm always ready for more!
Nightblade34R1 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Great so far. (Just read Masquerade as well.) It's an interesting story. Can't wait to see what happens with these two.
HungerGamesCrazy chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Love! Please update! :)
Rocky181 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Fantastic chapter! Update soon!
luciangirl06 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Please please pretty please update!
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Yay I've been waiting for this! Can't wait for more, I keep checking for updates. I love this beginning!
GeekyGamerCat chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
aww only 1 chap so far darn.
RedDeathLvr chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Poor Erik! Talk about a fish out of water...lol. Great beginning chapter to the sequel!
Rocky181 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Great start! Update soon :-)
MayonakaNoArashi chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
YAY! i'm so glad you decided to continue this. Eric's reaction to the car ride is hilarious... imagine him on a roller coaster or an airplane.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2