Reviews for Black Boots on a One Way Street
WSS chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IS AMAZING!
L. Jocelyn chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
I watched your youtube video of the same title, and I just had to read the story. I'm glad I did, it was a good read. I hope to be able to read more of this story soon.

It is one of the best Warehouse 13 fics I have read.
Chinagirl18 chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
Omygosh. This is one of my favorite chapters so far. The whole processing for all the characters about founding out that Claudia'a in line to be the next Caretaker was really good and really accurate. Bravo! Update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Dear oahfoah
Thank you very much for updating the wait was worth it. I can't wait to see where you take this fabulous story.
From a happy warehouse 13 fan
(Or as happy as i can be having to wait till April, grrrr)
KJay99 chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Nice back story! Thanks for the explination!
I can't wait to see what you have in mind! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
Dear oahfoah
Please update soon
love from a fan needing more warehouse 13 fics
Skylar Datenshi chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Update please!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh. An update. Oh mi god that was amazing and intense and wonderful and angsty. Gold star for you.
Chinagirl18 chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
NOOO! TODD DIED! I LOVE TODD! D: D: D: D: ... *sniffle sniffle*

Update soon..

*sniffle*
Once Upon a Femmeslash chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
What? Whhaaaaat? Oh I can't wait until the next episode!
Cheshire6845 chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
I've enjoyed the video you made for this story for awhile now and finally ventured over to read the story that goes with it. I'm definitely not disappointed. In fact, I've stayed up way later than I intended just to keep reading. You've got the characters down pat, I can so easily hear their voices and see them doing the things you have them doing. Very interested to see where you take this and can't wait for more!
Chinagirl18 chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
Ah! Don't leave it at a cliffhanger! Update soon so we can find out what happens! :D
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Great update.. this is pretty intense and keeps getting more and more interesting.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
I'm in love with this story, the plot, the writing, the characterisation. Can't wait for the next update.
The-Silver-Hearted chapter 6 . 9/28/2012