Reviews for Irreplaceable
shejams chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Not OCC at all.
You had me with:
John was watching his friend very carefully, and was surprised when, although his expression didn't change, his eyes became more relaxed and softened into something that John thought he recognised as smug satisfaction. Sherlock nodded and pressed the speaker button. John fought the urge to smirk as the voice, unmistakably Mycroft Holmes, permeated the space around them.

"Tut, tut Mr. Moriarty, after everything I've heard about you, I expected something rather more... Imaginative. Anyone can hire a few snipers" There was a click of fingers and the red dots on John's chest, and Sherlock's flickered briefly before settling on Moriarty's chest as one. Moriarty froze, eyes darting around the space as his mind thought up and dismissed escape routes successively. "Unfortunately for you, little brothers are rather more difficult to replace and Mummy is rather attached to this one I'm afraid." Moriarty's face formed a hideous snarl as the realisation that he'd been caught in his own trap dawned.

I love Mycroft. He's not the British Government for nothing. He's so cool and funny. He's my fav character. And I love all his scenes with Sherlock. Caring may be a disadvantage but it's also involuntary.
I think you did his character justice m
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Oh the love Mycroft has for his brother! You did great! Congrats on keeping this in chacacter as well as making a good story!:D
fleshflies chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
i really ejoyed the story because i know its hard trying to think what would mycroft do
Seranix chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Mycroft was totally BAMF! Can I be him when I grow up?
boredoclover chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I LOVE this story, as well as all the Mycroft cares ones. You should write more some time :) I'd certainly be thrilled to read the,. I've spent the past couple of days reading Mycroft fanfic and this is honestly one of my favourite interpretations of him. He's so sweet and caring in this, I just want to hug him :D great work!
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Quite nicely done ! :)
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
it all spectacular

smile
Jenn chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
That was fun. I really like stories in which Mycroft gets this protective. After all, Sherlock doesn't call him the British Government for nothing. With such influences it's hardly surprising.

Great work.