Reviews for Ties That Bind
Anon chapter 1 . 6/27
Oh my gosh, this was written realllllllly well. Made me feel a lot of feelings. In a good way though! It's a great fic _
RubyFiamma chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Waaah! This was totally amazing! A friend if mine shared this fic after reading a chapter of mine containing BDSM and I really must say I'm totally jealous! This was really raw and hot and amazing. Sadistic Yama is my Achilles heel, so I'm totally dead now, bleeding out all over the place.

For your first, it was truly awesome. Well done!
Nico Zi chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
waaah soo hot I loved it sooo much x\\3
though it's BDSM but somehow so cute haha x3 !
thanks and I wish I could read more BDSM stories about this couple from you :)
koi.no.michi chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
i love how it was BDSM but it was also sweet and tender 8059
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Wait- WHAT?! This is BDSM fic?!

That's make a sense why Hayato began to scared for a while and why this fic had a sense of being scary! So Yama really slap Goku? *frowned* was it? or not?

It's scared me!

If I'm Gokudera, I'll tell that, did that was not fun! Half-pleasant, but still not fun! That's crazy!

Good thing this is fic, not doujin... if this a doujin... well, because this is 8059 so I'll still trying to read it. #eh?

But still... this is crazy! SADIST!
The Four Eyes chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is pure art *-*
Seriously, I felt like I was there!
You're awesome
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Wow, you write awesome BDSM. )

But there's one thing missing.. I'm not sure about it though.. "
famfictioncat chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Woohoo is it hot in here or is ot jist those two XD

Anyway nice story,but it could use a bit more of an edge. it would have been nice if yamamoto had a more active role as the semr. i mean like teasing gokudera a bit more or sth like that.

Anyway the story was good, english was also good.

If you continue writing i think you'll be able to write an awesome yamagoku fic one day.

Keep up the good work. For the sale of yaoi and fangirls :3
safa56bmc chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
that my dear was so hot.i wouldnt mind being subjected to that in the hands of takeshi yamamoto.
yume111 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I wouldnt exactly call myself an expert on BDMS, but there is nothing to fix as far as Im concerned, I really liked it :o)

I especially liked the way you made this sexy without turning it into generic smut, its still very much a Takeshi/Hayato piece, in every line of it, telling the story of their relationship along with the steamier stuff.

Awesome POV of a blindfolded Gokudera, that aspect made it even more intense, very intense

So thanks very much!