Reviews for Code name Armada
Laet-lyre chapter 21 . 4/15
After reading "Finding a way" -which I loved, although it could have been longer, the end seemed a little rushed-, I decided to read this fic, and I have a lot to critizice. I'll skip the orthography part, since you're from Finland and it's understandable you make mistakes here and there. That gets solved by reading a lot in English.
I felt like the story of Code name armada didn't really start until chapter 18. The first chapter was good, the second was way too short and explained too little. Suddenly we find Kai has changed, but we don't know for how long he's been like that. Then chapters felt pointless. The important parts could have been told in two or three chapters, instead of 16
I don't see the point to Max appearing again. I thought 'well, he'll befriend Rei and tell him how Kai was before, so that Rei can understand him better, or he'll approach Kai and try to cheer him up'. But no. He did absolutely nothing.
We don't know what happens with Tyson and Michael in the end -by the way, an only character could have covered their roles-.
And I saw you were complaining about how little reviews you got. Well, I know you can feel low if nobody comments, but the point of writing a story is enjoying it yourself, If you don't like the story, don't write it. Don't just complain and write to see if someone will leave a review, and rush to end. It's noticeable when an autor is not happy about what it's doing.
I tell you this not to make you give up on this, but to help you to get better. "Finding a way" proves you can do better. So keep trying.
CeceliaJade chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
Your story is not Bad at all! I really love it and i am very happy about every update!
Just keep going on please! Your writing style and your idea for this story are brillant :)
Kiuku chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
Really hope you don't die over there or something. I'm holding my thumbs that you come back alive and well or close enough anyway!
Now, the chapter, I mean, just... Kinda aww, kinda angry. I just suck at writing right now so sorry for this crappy review. It's so hard to review because I have to keep scrolling up and down *Angry face*
Good Bryan calming Tala and figuring stuff out! Hah, Tala will die over there. Not that it's good if he dies just.. funny put of you.
Kinda cute, kinda sad, kinda heartwarming. What more is there to say. I wish you'd update sooner but I know you're busy. But you're doing a great job with this! I'm going to bed now.
Mett Berg chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
Bryan and Tala... they're so nice, I really liked the part with them and how sweet and caring Bryan was... I wonder how they plan to distract grandpa.
You know what I really liked... the thing Rei said about Kai being more of a jester than the other thing. I so agree. Poor blushing Rei asking Kai about the future, cute.
There's nothing wrong with clichés. And cliché doesn’t mean foolish :P so don't worry about that.
Was a good chapter, I loved the nice and long conversations :)
NeoVisualizm chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
Kai grandfather seriously sick. Kai hitting him hard enough to make him bleed was the best part tho. I'm glad Rei and Kai continued their walk even after the sick grandfather experience. Poor Tala and Bryan having to watch that conversation. Glad Rei did throw thing loads of questions and just offered him support. Can't wait till your next chapter as I only discovered this story the other night and I like the last 12 chapters. Also can't wait to see how the relationship between Kai and Rei developes.
Mett Berg chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
That...seriously? The old man went as far as to... no, I'm not gonna say it but damn, that’s seriously disturbing and wrong... on so many levels. Poor Kai... you know you just make me want to see BLOOD, the grandfather's blood of course...spilled by Kai preferably. No wonder Kai snapped like that...
But nice plot, can’t wait to see how it all plays out. And Kai made a move on Rei... waaa, finally. It should be good, he needs something to get his mind off of...disturbing things.
Good chapter :)
Kiuku chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
Noooooo*an eternity later* I hate Kai's grandfather. I want him dead. And he has corrupted the army D: can't someone just "accidentally" shoot him? Not nice of Kai to scream at Tala like that! I know he's angry but still, not nice! But it's good that Ray stay out of it. They don't know each other enough for him to be judgmental. Poor Kai's family (excluding grandfather but I don't think of him as family) I hope he can get revenge for his parents at least.
Kiuku chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
Yaya! I liked this chapter. The moment between Kai and Rei were just so amazing in so many ways and I really suck at words so this will be repetive and such but whatever.
Aww, Kai, talking gibberish. I wonder when he'll snap, if he snaps. And yes, Tala was mentioned. He's a fun guy xD Now you just need a sniper and kill Kai's grandfather and everyone will be happy. Well, I know I will be happy and Kai should be happy over that too. I have no choice but to wait and see what will happen but I hope I'll find out sooner than later. Take care and don't die! *hugs*
Mett Berg chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
This was good. And rather lengthy... I liked it. You know... Kai starting to say something and then going like ‘never mind’ or ‘forget it’... its rather annoying, but something he might do, he's not one to explain much..xD
Made fun of Tala huh? Couldn’t resist? I was laughing about the ‘ask him a question, you don’t get an answer without headache’... aw, but I'm glad you mentioned him. And now Kai's grandpa...-.- I guess Kai's in trouble for beating up the Yucky-Fat man. Can’t wait to see what happens next...
Oh and by the way the moment where Rei looked in Kai's eyes and then on the lips and Kai seemingly noticed and then just smirked... that was nice. I liked Kai's reaction...
Thanks for the update :)
Kiuku chapter 10 . 8/15/2012
Oh my god you ... I can't laugh because I'm sitting on the train so now my face looks all weird. But that part about his parents, I don't even want to think about it. I feel so bad for Kai and his family. Except his grandfather. And poor Maxie. He never dared to ask anyone out ever again xD Tala is just lovely for sharing that xD
Doesn't matter if it's not really real, we wouldn't be getting anywhere if ever story was really real.
Mett Berg chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
That was nice and they finally got a bit closer... the other day when you mentioned that you might write more for this, I thought of the story a bit and...yeah well the whole parent thing is too terrible... my brain just refuses to think on it, too terrible.
Oh and really...poor Max... it must have been terrible for him, it’s not even funny...poor kid. I would blame Kai for Max spending his life alone cause I can imagine he would be terrified to ask someone out again...
But Kai is Kai and that’s why we love him :P oh and I'm just gonna mention how I love Tala...otherwise it feels like he's being left out..xD
Thanks for the update :) it was a nice chapter.
petrichorus chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
see you O_o
petrichorus chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
i'm soo happy coz today i found my friendsand their in my head, im so ugly but thats ok coz so are you - SORRY i started with i'm so happy then lithium popped into my head :DDD ANYWAYSS IM SOO HAPPY it's getting good (not that it wasnt before i just mean like ya know starting to take off or some shit like that) YEYY. My only critisism is that it's sometimes hard to tell who your refering to when you say 'him' BUT yah enough of this negative crappola - gunna go listen to nirvana now ... 3333
petrichorus chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
YEY Kai's gunna kick some perverted old ass WOOP WOOP :DDD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
A men to that Tala, but then i guess that would mean getting off my ass and i dont wanna do this just yet as this fic is clearly just getting started - well duh it chappie one but yeah anyways It's good so far C: