Reviews for Stark Revelations
Sanguinis13 chapter 2 . 6/30
Good story, I hope you continue it soon.
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 2 . 1/9
gotta ask are you ever going to continue this story?
killersoda57 chapter 2 . 1/3
Interesting story so fa, I hope to see more of it. And one question but will there be any other Marvel characters making guest appearances, or being apart of the main/side cast? I'd asume so concidering Rachel Summers being a choice of pairing.

-killersoda57

P.S. Rachel Summers has my vote for pairing.
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
I can't believe Kasumi's giving up on Ranma so easily just because he's no longer a Saotome, and doesn't 'have to' marry her anymore. If SHE likes HIM, and HE likes HER, she should fight for him instead of just giving up. *lol* who cares if he's a Saotome or not? He's still Ranma as far as shes concerned and that's all that should matter to her, and she should fight for him if he'll still have her marriage engagement or not. At least this way they can start fresh and not have the pressure of the engagement hanging over their heads. *lol*

Though aren't Nodako and Tony moving quickly with their talk of moving to New York and getting married? Especially with the GETTING MARRIED part since Nodako is STILL legally married to Genma at the moment? *lol* They should wait until the divorce is finalized before they talk about marriage at least.
Screaming Dean chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
What a cliff hanger! Now I have to read the next chapter.
anon chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
You need a beta reader. There are so many grammar, spelling, prose and general sentence errors. It's a nice piece but it needs a real beta to polish it up. I suggest a beta reader that speaks english as a first language.
Death of Snipers chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
ok, so is the kasumi thing just gonna be dropped? anyway, another great chapter, hopefully the next update won't take as long. the tony thing seemed a bit rushed, but still, it was overall very emotional and well done.
Death of Snipers chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
hehehe, a great chapter, and really well done. akane was spot on, and while nabiki and kasumi are slightly OOC, they were still great. I hope this fic continues, as I'm already a little addicted.
Okami Princess chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
I wonder if after learning about how smart his grandfather was, and his father is, if Ranma will struggle with feelings of inadequacy. Then Tony, remembering how his own father treated him, having to reassure Ranma that just because he was a Stark did not mean he had to be a genius. That Tony just wanted him to be himself.

Of course before that conversation I can see Ranma probably burning himself out trying to 'catch up' in terms of schoolwork so he could work on trying to become a good enough engineer to live up to their legacy.

Of course I could also see Tony saying it might not be a good idea for Ranma to ever drink alcohol since Ranma might have inherited the Stark family alcoholism, since both Howard and Tony had it.
clockright chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
I like this story, but Pepper may become jelous of Nadoka. Unless she and Tony are only friends. I think that you had this down as a Ranma and Kasumi story. So that means I have to wait until the next chapter to find that one out.
clockright chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I thought at first when you did not finish your story that you had turned it into a one shot. The way that you portraid Akane as a cold b word whoa. I can understand Genma's reaction of running away since he did not sire Ranma. In Japanese society Nadoka would have been ostrasized for having intimacy outside of marriage. Dr. Mizuno's reaction must have been due in part to the senshi. Ranma's real father which I think is Tony Starke better step up to the plate. I wonder how the playboy billionare will take father hood.
weather witch nami-zo chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
If you can vote all three that's me otherwise kasumi please don't abandon
Neon1311 chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
A nice new chapter. It's maybe a little bit rushed, but I guess you want to leave Nerima quick and get on with your own story.
Hopefully the next chapter won't take as long as this. Anyway jokes aside, keep up with the good work, I'm curious were this story is headed.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Freaking sweet! Took a bit to catch-up to this again with other stories, but I loved the update:)
reykan chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Not bad, but after the transfusion, you kinda rushed it. Honestly i didn't even know it had taken place at first. Also, everyone was so accepting, and just flew along. It was way too fast. I can't see tony going that easily with marriage, either, so I have to deduct points there as well. Was it a fun read? Yea, but you can do so mich better as well.