Reviews for Yellow Brick Road
damon.bite.me.plz chapter 1 . 2h
This was freaking amazing! I couldn't stop reading this until I finished! You are truly talented, thank you for sharing this story!
inlove chapter 18 . 3/28
That was officially the best TVd fic I have ever fucking read. You have a talent, never give it up. That was the most beautiful journey I have ever witnessed and I love the transitions and the emotions and every goddamn thing about it. I love you and I want to kiss you right now.
delena05 chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
Great story. Loved DEs love hate relationship throughout the story and loved the whole original bonding.
This story reminds me of gossip girl, too much drama and so many unexpected things and I loved it.
The ending was kinda unique and actually suited on this fic. I believe Delena like always overcame all their obstacles and got their happily ever after. Thanks for sharing it :)
delena05 chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
That snow moment was adorable. DE are too cute.
delena05 chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
Delena were amazing in this chapter. The scenes were beautifully written :)
delena05 chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
I feel really bad for Elena. Damon keeps disappointing her. Hopefully he will make up for it.
delena05 chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Loving their conversations and how slowly we are learning more about Damon.
delena05 chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Damon's fav quote was simply amazing. So inspiring, I loved it. And delena's banter is so fun to read.
delena05 chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Loved their banter! Awesome chapter.
delena05 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I read it a long time back and today I was looking for a fic to read, when I found this one and just felt like reading it again. Its really amazing and love DE's development in this one. Also the humor in this story is really awesome :)
Quill Angel chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Hi, I think your story is fantastic; your ideas are good and you write really well! In fact I love this so much that this is the second time I'm reading it! :D haha lol.
KarmaLove103 chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
God this story...there is so much emotion in this that just gave me chills. This should be a real book but of course different character names and stuff. My god that was just amazing.
Sorrybout'ya chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
Very good story! I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing your talent with us :)
someonelikeyou21 chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
Omg I can't tell u how much I loved this story wonderful seriously you have a talent...I never wanted it to end but even tho I wish there was more I loved the ending !
Guest chapter 18 . 7/27/2014
Wow, this story has been an emotional roller coaster. I have to say this story was extremely well written with an exciting plot and well developed characters. You have a talent with words and I hope you consider writing as a career because I know that people will l