Reviews for Yellow Brick Road
Sandalaris chapter 10 . 12/2/2015
Interesting take to make both parents pricks. It's not secrete that their dad is a jerk, but dear old mom died before we ever get a glance of her. It's a good take. Not something you usually see. Off to the next chapter!
Sandalaris chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
Now I'm sad. I don't want her to do it. I mean, she can always back out. She really can, since all she has to do is not write it, but that's not how these things work. She'll change her mind, get discovered, and have it all go to hell...and I'll bawl my eyes out into a puffy red mess, lol.
Don't take any of that as a bad thing, this is a great story and I can't wait to get to the next chapter. Love it. XD
Sandalaris chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
Dude. I was not expecting that. I was fully prepared to beg the fanfic gods that the story doesn't go on with Elena betraying the Originals or Damon or anything, (I'm an emotional person and it kills me when that happens in stories since I typically ball my eyes out in the aftermath) but then Damon came in and was both a giant asshole and very hot. Poor Elena, all torn up over this emotional wreck of a man child.
Sandalaris chapter 7 . 12/2/2015
I'm kind of curious on where Finn is, but beyond that, I'm enjoying this. I don't think Elena and Damon will get together by the end of the six months, I think they'll get together after, just to break the cycle.
delenaveforever chapter 18 . 11/25/2015
loved it but it would be so great if you include an epilogue!
Kate chapter 18 . 11/9/2015
Write an epilogue them you will a review
damon.bite.me.plz chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
This was freaking amazing! I couldn't stop reading this until I finished! You are truly talented, thank you for sharing this story!
inlove chapter 18 . 3/28/2015
That was officially the best TVd fic I have ever fucking read. You have a talent, never give it up. That was the most beautiful journey I have ever witnessed and I love the transitions and the emotions and every goddamn thing about it. I love you and I want to kiss you right now.
delena05 chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
Great story. Loved DEs love hate relationship throughout the story and loved the whole original bonding.
This story reminds me of gossip girl, too much drama and so many unexpected things and I loved it.
The ending was kinda unique and actually suited on this fic. I believe Delena like always overcame all their obstacles and got their happily ever after. Thanks for sharing it :)
delena05 chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
That snow moment was adorable. DE are too cute.
delena05 chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
Delena were amazing in this chapter. The scenes were beautifully written :)
delena05 chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
I feel really bad for Elena. Damon keeps disappointing her. Hopefully he will make up for it.
delena05 chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Loving their conversations and how slowly we are learning more about Damon.
delena05 chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Damon's fav quote was simply amazing. So inspiring, I loved it. And delena's banter is so fun to read.
delena05 chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Loved their banter! Awesome chapter.