Reviews for Yellow Brick Road
Anje chapter 18 . 10/14
I loved the story, but HATE the fact you didn't do an epilogue.
I wanted Elena to rush after Damon, turn up at his hotel & 'jump his bones'. Also add in the brilliant vacation, where they work everything out & get back together- get engaged, married & have a baby.
I disagree about epilogues - I think they do improve the story - I hate open endings. They have to have the white picket fence.
Guest k3 chapter 18 . 10/10
Just read the whole story in three days! It was great. I really would have enjoyed an epilogue but I like that you left it to our imaginations too :-)
Omg noooo i wanted 2 c elena reconcile with all of the originals and read about damon and elena finally getting 2gether! Still this was an amazing story and i loved it so so much. Cried a lot 2 honestly ;) thank you thank you thank you! Delena 4ever!haha
tammykay715 chapter 16 . 3/20
Amazing chapter! They finally gave in all ways to each other. Why, oh why did it have to happen just then? My heart is broken.
tammykay715 chapter 11 . 3/20
Damon just go major brownie points with me! This has been my favorite chapter yet :)
tammykay715 chapter 10 . 3/20
Now she needs to give the dirt on all of them including Damon! Not one person at that table defended her. I'm sick! Love the story!
tammykay715 chapter 9 . 3/20
I know Elena is heartbroken from the way Damon has treated her. The Originals and the girls have had her back. Please don't let her agree to do this book...I think it's a trap.
tammykay715 chapter 8 . 3/20
Ok I'm officially on I hate Damon team right now! Does he have multiple personalities or what? First he's all you're a virgin to a whore who won't put out for me. She's dealing with the backlash from the interview she saw and tried to tell Damon. I'm just so lost :(
tammykay715 chapter 7 . 3/20
Whaaaaat?!
tammykay715 chapter 6 . 3/20
He had the audacity to call her a hooker?! Or dressed like one?! What is his problem? It's like he loses control around Elena and goes off in these jealous fits. He wants to hide her from everyone. I really want to know why he acts this way with Elena?
tammykay715 chapter 5 . 3/20
I don't like cranky Damon. That was uncalled for. He isn't done yet? Great! What an a$$. I don't care what his reasons are to treat her like that and hurt her arm. I love the story, but really dislike this Damon lol.
tammykay715 chapter 4 . 3/20
I don't think I'm going to like Damon with the mask. That's not what Elena signed up for. Bonnie's words are coming back to haunt me.
tammykay715 chapter 3 . 3/20
Surprise! Elena showed up :) I'm still debating on Damon's motives.
tammykay715 chapter 2 . 3/19
Good. Good. Good.
tammykay715 chapter 1 . 3/19
This is so different and I love it.