Reviews for Father and daughter
Littlewerepire7 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I've finally had the time to read this and I'm blown away! It's amazing :) I really enjoyed it and hope you write more one-shots about the Shamer's series :)
OojujuoO chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
kyaaaaa! So cute! I loved it! I can't wait to start writing my shamer stories! :D
When the clock strikes twelve chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Hey! This is really good. Your English is really good, there was nothing major, just the odd typo (like saying threats instead of treats). I think the characters are all portrayed well. I was confused at first as to who Rosa was because in the English version she's simply Rose. But I realised soon enough what was happening.

I think you really manage to portray Dina and Tano's relationship convincingly and effectively especially considering it was just one chapter.

WTCST
The Winged Lioness chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
That's a very good story for the first one :) The scenario seems very likely to happen in the real series as well. I can't find much to be corrected, only the part when Rosa said that boys should work more than girls. In the series, Rosa was quite a feminist, I think she prefers equal rights and doesn't think that women should work any less. But everything else was all right. By the way, I like the name Ivori ;D It doesn't feel out of place here, sounds very fitting to the series.