Reviews for Friday Night Beneath The Stars
Refreshingly Original chapter 14 . 4/12
Thank you so much for the speedy update, I loved it.
Ro.
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 14 . 4/10
I love the innocence and sweetness in this in while spattering in hints of deeper emotions among the surface ones that are most apparent. I appreciate how well you've translated these characters from canon and Fritz-sweetie-pie... LOL I also am LOVING the friendship dynamics between Sharon and Andrea. LOVE THEM.
awesomeness0270 chapter 14 . 4/10
More please. I can't get enough of these two.
monkeytoez17 chapter 13 . 4/3
Thanks for the update. This story is always such a joy to read!
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 13 . 4/2
I am SO VERY glad to see a continuation of the story (though I don't mean that in a "how dare you take so long" way - but in the "I am so grateful you are still writing this amazing story way" ;D). I have to admit that I had forgotten where they left off, but you set these things up SO WELL and with so much amazing and realistic detail (having done baton for a VERY short two years and played flute in a band/orchestra for eight). As always, I really enjoyed this! Thank you for writing and sharing it!
awesomeness0270 chapter 13 . 4/2
Awesome! I'm so glad this was updated! I love this story!
Ro chapter 13 . 4/2
I was so happy when I saw that you'd updated, and then when I read it, I just got even happier! :D
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what you do in the next one.
Refreshingly Original.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
Moooooooore pleeeeease moooooore!
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 12 . 4/10/2014
I continue to love this fic, and I look forward to more to come (hopefully)! :D
Harper chapter 12 . 4/9/2014
Oh! They are braiding each other's hair (: Cute! Thankyou so much for updating! I almost can't wait for the next chapter.
LadyNobleSong chapter 12 . 4/9/2014
This is so good I could cry! I can't think of a nest way to wake up than to discover you've updated this story. The pace and characterization are flawless, I duly hope you will continue this little gem. xx Wil
awesomeness0270 chapter 12 . 4/8/2014
It's so good! Please write more. :)
awesomeness0270 chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
Please write more! :)
awesomeness0270 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I love this! They're adorable! Please continue this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/6/2014