Reviews for Friday Night Beneath The Stars
Guest chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
Moooooooore pleeeeease moooooore!
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 12 . 4/10/2014
I continue to love this fic, and I look forward to more to come (hopefully)! :D
Harper chapter 12 . 4/9/2014
Oh! They are braiding each other's hair (: Cute! Thankyou so much for updating! I almost can't wait for the next chapter.
LadyNobleSong chapter 12 . 4/9/2014
This is so good I could cry! I can't think of a nest way to wake up than to discover you've updated this story. The pace and characterization are flawless, I duly hope you will continue this little gem. xx Wil
awesomeness0270 chapter 12 . 4/8/2014
It's so good! Please write more. :)
awesomeness0270 chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
Please write more! :)
awesomeness0270 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I love this! They're adorable! Please continue this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
Please write more. :)
cherished143 chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
Thank you for updating! They are so sweet together :) I can't wait to read more!
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
AN UPDATE! AN UPDATE! *is practically singing it* I love this little universe you've set up, and I canNOT wait to see where it goes. :)
Oh Prairie Rose chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
Can't believe it took me so long to find this fic! Loving the story line - and I'm totally excited to see where this is going!
Pam'sBitch chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
okay my day was just made...I thought this was discontinued so its great to see another chapter posted...I really like this story the first time I read it I was disappointed I wasn't going to be able to finish it but that's okay because hopefully you'll be posting more :)
SimplyShash chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Really enjoyed this story and I hope there is an update in the near future.
Refreshingly Original chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
Fantastic chapters!
I will definitely be waiting for more.
Ro.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
Aww- this was such a cute chapter, and I love the level if understanding shared between Sharon and Fritz, and *wince* as a former dancer- those cramps sound painfully familiar. *pouts* I wish I had a Sharon. :3