Reviews for Friday Night Beneath The Stars
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 12 . 4/10
I continue to love this fic, and I look forward to more to come (hopefully)! :D
Harper chapter 12 . 4/9
Oh! They are braiding each other's hair (: Cute! Thankyou so much for updating! I almost can't wait for the next chapter.
LadyNobleSong chapter 12 . 4/9
This is so good I could cry! I can't think of a nest way to wake up than to discover you've updated this story. The pace and characterization are flawless, I duly hope you will continue this little gem. xx Wil
awesomeness0260 chapter 12 . 4/8
It's so good! Please write more. :)
awesomeness0260 chapter 11 . 3/1
Please write more! :)
awesomeness0260 chapter 1 . 2/12
I love this! They're adorable! Please continue this story.
Please write more. :)
cherished143 chapter 11 . 2/2
Thank you for updating! They are so sweet together :) I can't wait to read more!
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 11 . 1/9
AN UPDATE! AN UPDATE! *is practically singing it* I love this little universe you've set up, and I canNOT wait to see where it goes. :)
Oh Prairie Rose chapter 11 . 1/8
Can't believe it took me so long to find this fic! Loving the story line - and I'm totally excited to see where this is going!
fanfreak4118 chapter 11 . 1/8
okay my day was just made...I thought this was discontinued so its great to see another chapter posted...I really like this story the first time I read it I was disappointed I wasn't going to be able to finish it but that's okay because hopefully you'll be posting more :)
FearlessJayne chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Really enjoyed this story and I hope there is an update in the near future.
Refreshingly Original chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
Fantastic chapters!
I will definitely be waiting for more.
Ro.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
Aww- this was such a cute chapter, and I love the level if understanding shared between Sharon and Fritz, and *wince* as a former dancer- those cramps sound painfully familiar. *pouts* I wish I had a Sharon. :3
authorjazmyne chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
Great chapter. Glad to see Brenda's okay.