Reviews for Two Steps Back
Sargent93 chapter 14 . 9/19
please update!
PaulaGaTo chapter 14 . 5/31
Me encantó tu historia...porque quedó inconclusa?
Ahopefulguest chapter 14 . 4/2
Awww :( why did you stop? Maybe impossible but would love it if you picked up the story many many fans are waiting
Guest chapter 14 . 8/6/2015
Update Update Update now love this ff don't leave it unfinished it je3ds it's ending so post asap
Guest chapter 14 . 8/4/2015
You need to update asap whats happening will she stay after he tells her everything how does her audition go come on n what does the president do update now
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I really like this story and hope that your going to update soon because i just became addicted
anon chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
What a great job you have done with this story! Please update again soon! I want to know what happens next! Thank you so much for sharing! Cheers! :)
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Ooh! I'm fascinated! Especially the summery.
firecaster-hikaru chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
i really like your story and it is interesting as well. i am also glad that kyouko wasn't hated by her mother at all and made arrangements to ensure that she will be alright after her death. however i really despise the fact that the fuwa family took advantage of kyouko and that there is no lawsuit or repercussion against them. i think that with the actions of fuwa hiding things from kyouko they will get a lawsuit and kyouko will be emancipated a lot earlier as well.

i really like kyouko and i despise the fact that both the fuwa family and fuwa sho took advantage of her and are not receiving repercussions for their actions. this action alone makes me very angry and i hope that kyoko will tell everyone her situation, as well as the harassment/stalker actions of fuwa sho as well. because honestly, i am really angry and fed up with sho's actions on kyouko so i hope that kyouko and those around her will take immediate action soon to punish those that have hurt kyouko.
hopelessfreakz chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
pls updateeee :-(
TAT TAT
Jenndifurry chapter 14 . 1/29/2014
Aside from the few typos I love the plot...not that you're killing off Julie. If I could give you a basket full of puppy faces I would, but I'm just not that talented.
Collaborative Lady chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
Approaching betrayal and hypocrisy quite maturely. You write about an independent woman who is self aware. Yes. THAT is the Kyoko train we want to get on.
Cassi-Remake chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
Awesome!
Great story and I really hope you will continue soon!
You really show the change in their relationship, not moving so fast like other fanfics! I love it!
kimberly.bourne.73 chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
Please update really wonderful story and left on a cliff hanger
meow chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
oh. my. god. LOVE the new idea of kyoko's mother NOT being a total bitch. I've read a lot of fanfics and this is the first one that fits everything with sho's parents and kyoko's parents so awesomely!