Reviews for Two Steps Back
Jenndifurry chapter 14 . 1/29
Aside from the few typos I love the plot...not that you're killing off Julie. If I could give you a basket full of puppy faces I would, but I'm just not that talented.
Collaborative Lady chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
Approaching betrayal and hypocrisy quite maturely. You write about an independent woman who is self aware. Yes. THAT is the Kyoko train we want to get on.
Cassi-Remake chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
Awesome!
Great story and I really hope you will continue soon!
You really show the change in their relationship, not moving so fast like other fanfics! I love it!
kimberly.bourne.73 chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
Please update really wonderful story and left on a cliff hanger
meow chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
oh. my. god. LOVE the new idea of kyoko's mother NOT being a total bitch. I've read a lot of fanfics and this is the first one that fits everything with sho's parents and kyoko's parents so awesomely!
meow chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
I think kyoko worked 3 part time jobs...not 2
kurokazeryuu chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
Excellent story, I'm positively hooked. Please take some of your precious time to update. Thank you for helping me pass the time in an enjoyable way.

. . . The last sentence sounds so . . . suggestive. Maybe it's just me. lol.
xXRetro-NinjaXx chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
Ugh! Today I was SUPPOSED to complete a majorly important assignment for school. I just HAD to go on fanfiction and find your story:( Why is this story so spectacular? I spent hours reading and rereading your chapters. Now its midnight and I'm sleepy... Love the characters and plot. Can't wait to see how kyoko's audition turns out. Update soon!
retroninja
kuro.ace chapter 14 . 11/6/2012
i really love ur work! i hope u'll update soon :3
twilightserius chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
awww this is awesome keep goin kay
Dancing-Souls chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
Haha awe
sweetXsunshine chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
Hey, just fell in love with your fic, can't wait for more. But why did you make Julie sick? D':
clarageo chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
Wow! you write so wonderful, I have read this story in 3 days and I saw that the last time that you update was in June...hope that everything is Ok with you and I will be waiting. Thank you a lot for the wonderful imagination that you have and share.
Voidy chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
well, they have tried. thats good. oh, the emperor of the night looks coming from kyoko... I can imagine it with a bit of natsu persona. te he... uhm, lory is likely to push ren to confessed faster, but oh well... kyoko have her own pace. ups, kijima as irukawa and kyoko as midori maybe goog enough but theres will be jealous fit thrown. Love You seas
Lovelie.Girl chapter 14 . 10/8/2012
Another wonderful chapter. I am really enjoying the interactions between Ren and Kyoko as well as her less-dense way of thinking. It's refreshing actually. Can't wait for more! And I totally feel ya as far as school and life go. Anyway, take your time and until next time! Take care. Love, Add.