Reviews for A light in the dark
Shawna chapter 6 . 1/10
Uh oh! What has Jane done? They're in trouble now! I know vampires can't get hurt or killed from a car crash, but it's still a scary ordeal, even for a vampire. Please update the next chapter soon! I really want to find out what happens next! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 5 . 1/10
Another great chapter. Wow! Jane has finally felt feelings other than anger and hatred! And best of all she actually LIKES these new feelings! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 4 . 1/10
Another great chapter. It's interesting to see that Jane actually has real emotions besides just anger and a gleefulness for torture. She just needs to learn to let them loose. Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 3 . 1/10
Another great chapter. It's so nice to see the normally cold-hearted Jane starting to feel love and so many other emotions after centuries of bottling up all her emotions and pretending to only feel hatred. Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 2 . 1/10
Another great chapter. Very well-written, especially the last line! 'A light in the dark.' Very beautiful and poetic! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 1 . 1/10
Great first chapter! This is my first time reading this story and I love what I've read so far! Keep up the good work!
Lady-Finwe chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
Update Soon Please
Doppelganger Princess chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
You should update this story soon!
FrozenxRoses chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
I love this story! You're a brilliant writer - please update soon!
TigerDiva10 chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
ooohhhh...suspense...Please hurry! This is an awesome story! :))))

question: Are you planning on updating?
MoeBop chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
This is so intense. I absolutely love it! .
Lady-Finwe chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Im loving it and gotta love dimitri. the story im writing will eventually included him
shadowhawk294optusnet.com.au chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
They are not alone anymore, chapter
Laura chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
hope you continue soon, i love this story!
Bellward chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
Oh very good! Update soon please!