Reviews for Unusual Avenger
killer4853 chapter 15 . 4/9
tryingtobestine chapter 24 . 7/5/2014
Interesting...

I only saw the Unusuals yesterday, myself
BaDWolF89 chapter 23 . 4/8/2013
I really hope that you come back and update, it's a fun crossover to read.
thena-ditey chapter 23 . 3/3/2013
I think that this is my favorite chapter so far...
mysticmoon1331 chapter 23 . 2/25/2013
such an amazing chapter! thank you so much for this! :D
Audrey Whyte chapter 23 . 2/25/2013
Great chapter. Update soon!
KennaWynters chapter 23 . 2/24/2013
Holy hell that was creepy and yet awesome written at the same time I bow down to your awesomeness. I'm also kinda lost for words cause I think you blew my mind that I can't coherently form a thought to express for this chapter other than Oh my fucking god!

Keep up the great work hun.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 22 . 2/23/2013
great story! i look forward to reading more! thanks so much for writing this and sharing it here! :)
Audrey Whyte chapter 22 . 2/23/2013
Update soon!
thena-ditey chapter 22 . 2/18/2013
Aaaah! Tease! There was no sluicing. No steamy water. I feel deprived! I demand compensation!

KennaWynters chapter 22 . 2/17/2013
-.- Woman you are mean! Starting this chapter with that shower scene my mind is now non functional temporarily and I seriously wish I could write as well as you do.

Although technically right now I wish I could write anything, so many ideas and stuck on how to start -,-'

Anyways great chapter and love the incorporation of Dr Strange keep up the great work! Although I get the sneaking suspicion that if Darcy finds out he got himself hurt his pregnant wife will likely smack him upside the head also love the alias of Leif Thorson.
arisa0 chapter 21 . 2/8/2013
ohh wow i so love this story...the whole idea of it is really great and I cant wait to read what you are going to come up with next. I really loved the unusuals and the avengers so im just happy to read a story that incorporates both so well. Keep up the awesome work
thena-ditey chapter 21 . 2/6/2013
Yikes. Looks like dinner might be late. Hope Pepper isn't too mad. Also... Shower scene...
KennaWynters chapter 21 . 2/5/2013
Wow, nice intense chapter. Glad to have you back by the way and I dunno whether to kiss you or smack you for stabbing the gorgeous man not to mention the fact you now have my mind stuck with Jason in the shower tending his side .-

Keep up the great work.
KennaWynters chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
. Woot go Jason you oh so charming goofy hunk of stud! Dear lord I know have visuals of a toddler with Darcy's hair and Clint's eyes running around the mansion armed with a nerf bow and a low powered taser courtesy of Tony.

That kid is definitely going to be spoiled by the Avengers and it's parents. I loved this chapter and I love how Tony is just so confidient that Pepper can talk Fury into anything she wants . Can't wait to see what happens next.