Reviews for I Love Being In You
E.Elliot chapter 23 . 10/15/2014
Omg I love it!*-* please continue the faster that you can!
CharmedTheVampireSlayer chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
This story is really sexy hot, I swear it turned me on. I hope toy right more, its really good.
stephanielalinda chapter 23 . 4/2/2014
Loved it
EagleRay chapter 23 . 1/13/2014
Hi, I was just rereading through this story, and noticed that it's discontinued. That's unfortunate, I was looking forward to seeing where it went.

I hope you come back to this soon! It's a really great story!
Paige 'SuperGold' Goldie chapter 23 . 9/19/2013
kingdom hearts faberry would be so awesome!
Devin Jaste chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
They just attacked Finn in the halls and knocked him out? And that's a second attack in two days? They're getting expelled, right? I mean, fighting is one thing, but knocking Finn unconscious? That's so dangerous that I can't even imagine the fallout besides expulsion. Maybe being arrested? That'd probably be the right thing to do considering the attack was unprovoked. Wow...
Interesting story so far. I'm curious to see where it goes from here.
marie723 chapter 23 . 9/11/2013
Kingdom hearts/glee would be awesome!
ravenna.solo.408 chapter 23 . 9/11/2013
Wow...file that under "things not to read at work, even on your iPhone" lol that was
docebarbara chapter 23 . 9/10/2013
That was hot!
LoveSKINS94 chapter 22 . 9/5/2013
Really good chapter, I'm glad Quinn is defending Rachel :) Look forward to the next chapter!
ravenna.solo.408 chapter 22 . 9/4/2013
Awesome chapter! Because I kinda did a song fic with my first one, I'd love to see Jesse and Rachel do "Unworthy of Your Love" from Assassins. :)
Musicfutbolfan6 chapter 22 . 9/4/2013
Brilliant chapter.
Magemaster chapter 22 . 9/4/2013
Rachel: Heartbreak Down
Santana: 'Cuz I Can
Quinn: Dear Diary
Brittany: Cross the Line
anon chapter 22 . 9/4/2013
Haha. Faberry busted by Brittana. Also, Gabrielle's funny. Lol.

Anyway, I've always wanted Rachel Berry to sing any Cranberries song. NOT dedicated to any guy, but just 'cause. Also, The Corrs. Rachel Berry to sings all the songs! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/3/2013
Ok next is rachel wearing a strap on in school and fucks quinn..