Reviews for Weightless
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 35 . 6/12
I can't believe you left this story. Still great job!
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 28 . 6/11
The low knock of Miranda was back in law. The queen of ice was burner for that she despair try to left behind. In her self-sufficiency forgot that everybody have ghosts and demons.

In the fear and arrogance you can convoke demons for attack to the others, but they can go against to you and devour you. Nobody is the master definitely of the demons, only the devil.

But if you don't have fear of them, the demons can be angels... and Thane knows that.

Pd: Kill me for my bad english.
Pd2: You are a great writer!
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 21 . 6/11
I must recognize... This is the best representation of the point of view of Thane.
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 14 . 6/10
You are grate!

And this chapter is awesome!
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 11 . 6/10
Krogan advice! I always love Wrex!

Pd: And my baby krogan of course.
1991Kira chapter 28 . 4/16
Damn! Thane totally owned Miranda in this fic.
I've never actually liked Thane's character in ME2 since he seemed too stereotypical - the dying assassin trying to do good and all. But he's definitely my favorite character in this story. The idea of depicting him as a sort of mentor/friend to Shepard and Garrus is fantastic.
Riladell chapter 9 . 3/20
Fucking amazing. I am out of words. You are a goddamn genius.
High quality writing, however rather disjointed in many ways and melancholy. Definitely not of my preference [I was on a plane, so I opened all of this to pass the time], but cudos on writing of this quality, I'm sure your fans will look forward to you resuming this.
Marie-Fanwriter chapter 26 . 12/10/2014
I've been binge reading this but had to stop to review this one. Please tell me I'm not the only one who read the chopsticks part and immediately tried to see if it could be done with 3 fingers?
AliasEve chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Fucking wow!
AliasEve chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
Wow!
Guest chapter 35 . 5/10/2014
Absolutely fantastic. Love it
Guest chapter 35 . 4/11/2014
It's been a full year since your last update. I don't know if you really have the intention of finishing this fic or not so please let me know so would stop going back to check regularly like this. But no matter what is your decision going to be, Weightless will always be my most favorite fic in the ME fandom.
Guest chapter 35 . 3/3/2014
Will finish this fic my foot. Why did you drop this fic? Why?
Guest chapter 35 . 1/11/2014
I don't know if you would ever come back to read this, but if you do, please update!