Reviews for Weightless
1991Kira chapter 28 . 4/16
Damn! Thane totally owned Miranda in this fic.
I've never actually liked Thane's character in ME2 since he seemed too stereotypical - the dying assassin trying to do good and all. But he's definitely my favorite character in this story. The idea of depicting him as a sort of mentor/friend to Shepard and Garrus is fantastic.
Riladell chapter 9 . 3/20
Fucking amazing. I am out of words. You are a goddamn genius.
High quality writing, however rather disjointed in many ways and melancholy. Definitely not of my preference [I was on a plane, so I opened all of this to pass the time], but cudos on writing of this quality, I'm sure your fans will look forward to you resuming this.
Marie-Fanwriter chapter 26 . 12/10/2014
I've been binge reading this but had to stop to review this one. Please tell me I'm not the only one who read the chopsticks part and immediately tried to see if it could be done with 3 fingers?
AliasEve chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Fucking wow!
AliasEve chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
Wow!
Guest chapter 35 . 5/10/2014
Absolutely fantastic. Love it
Guest chapter 35 . 4/11/2014
It's been a full year since your last update. I don't know if you really have the intention of finishing this fic or not so please let me know so would stop going back to check regularly like this. But no matter what is your decision going to be, Weightless will always be my most favorite fic in the ME fandom.
Guest chapter 35 . 3/3/2014
Will finish this fic my foot. Why did you drop this fic? Why?
Guest chapter 35 . 1/11/2014
I don't know if you would ever come back to read this, but if you do, please update!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/14/2013
It's funny that no matter how much I hate you for abandoned this fic, I always come back to check if you update... Please, come back.
ShanBanan82 chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
I am enamored with the way you write. It's perfect.
Morgaur chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
HOLY CRAP
This story, it is so beautiful... it deserves so much more attention than what is has already...
I make no claim to be an author of any skill comparable to yours, but as a reader and a connoisseur of literature - though as yet but a young, still not fully-fledged, one - I see the beauty, the poetry in the writing, the passion that burns through the words. Your fic is perhaps the greatest I have yet read. Ordinarily I do not care much for a pairing of Garrus and FemShep, but this one... this is one of the few I can truly say I have enjoyed, that I am enjoying.
Were it not for the fact that it is now past midnight and I have an early morning, I would not have stopped reading. However, as it is, I think sixteen chapters in twenty minutes is good going, do you not?
Again, I cannot believe the beauty of this story. The pain, the loss, the love, it all strikes a chord within me that precious few can reach. I applaud your skill, your power with words.
I pray that you never shall lose the magic you possess, the sorcery you weave with your tale.
I pray that tomorrow may come all the swifter, that I may continue reading your work.
A final time: beautiful.
Morgaur-Lan-Melkor
Guest chapter 35 . 9/9/2013
You still alive there, Rapt?

Why didn't you update? Are you given up already? No, please don't do that
The 'daaamn' guy chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Daaaaaaaaaamn! That was intense! I admit I was a tad confused about what the balls Garrus was doing, but then 'oh wait Kaidan grieving was happening so it's probably a nightmare'. And it was.