Reviews for The Secret Life of Danny Williams
cassiez4ever chapter 4 . 3/3
I love it. It's very different. When Steve will be there ? *puppy eyes*
Aome-Hime chapter 4 . 9/21/2017
Hola:

Me encanto la historia, ¿podrías continuarla? Me muero por saber que mas pasara

Espero que salga Steve pronto

¡Saludos!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 4 . 4/9/2017
OMG! OMG OMG OMFG! THEY ARE ALL FRIENDS NOW! I HOPE U UPDATED! PLEASE!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 2 . 4/9/2017
wow. rachel is such a bitch! ugh. super happy that danny won the custody of grace!

oooh do u post your mcdanno fics in archive of our own? i hope u do :) lots of people need to read ur work :) they're amazing :)
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
THIS IS LIT! REMINDED ME OF TIM FROM NCIS OR TEMPERANCE FROM BONES! DANNY AS A WRITER! YAAAS!
Lunary chapter 4 . 2/19/2017
Looking forward to the next chapter :)

Regards,
Lunary
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
Really hope for more.
YouHeardMe chapter 4 . 4/6/2016
Please please update! I'm loving it so far don't keep me hangin' gurl
musme chapter 4 . 1/1/2016
I like it
Thanks
Ethannn chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
That's a very wonderful storyI love it sooooooo much!!Please,just please keep writting your lovely story,I will wait for your updates no matter how long it hope that you can enjoy the process of writting just like I enjoy reading your adorable work!!
demonsinger chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
I'm terribly sorry that some people do not have manners. I'm sorry that you are being badgered and annoyed. I look forward to updates whenever I get them but I know how life can get and time slips away or you just lose interest or inspiration for things. Writing should be for enjoyment of the author above all. I hope you don't get discouraged from writing as I have seen some authors lose all motivation and stop writing completely. I hope you are able to ignore the rude (or are able to eat them[I may have recently been reading some hannibal fics, can you tell?]) and that you have a lovely morning/day/evening/night wherever you may be.
Lady Snowstorm chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
I'm sorry that people have been bothering you about updates, I really do hope they stop cause I would hate to see this story being taken down. I think I've said this on your Ao3 version of this, but I definitely don't mind the wait and that I'm happy that you're not cancelling it, in my opinion the wait makes reading it when I comes out so much sweeter. So take your time and I'm excited for when you do post the next chapter of this.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
This is a really great story. I especially love the fact that you have taken Danny's side in so many things like the divorce and custody battle for Grace.
sailor silvimoon chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
Love it! Please, please, please continue
chacra chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
wow! super beginning! please tell me you are still working on it! I so want to read what happen next!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »