Reviews for Away From Home
Ltowls chapter 9 . 3/21
Please update its sooooooooooooooo good!
Jeng chapter 9 . 3/21
Are you going to continue with the story? I really like where you are going with it and I can't wait to find out what happens next.
princessalexandra0201 chapter 9 . 3/7
I am interested to see what happens next
Itzu Grayson chapter 9 . 3/2
i found this fanfic and noticed that you hadn't updated in two years. im not trying to be rude or any thing but can you update soon? the way you left the story is making me beg for more
MJSMILE chapter 9 . 2/26
I've just found this story and it has definitely become my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE! Please update if you can :) pleeeeaaaasssseeee :)
Hey, I was just reading this and it's honestly one of the best fics I've read in a while. Do you think you will update anytime soon?
2SexyForMySkirt chapter 9 . 2/22
This is awesome. I really hope you continue and update soon! :)
Sastt chapter 9 . 2/18
Well, its definitely past Tuesday. We should make you swear some type of binding/unbreakable oath. I love this story! . . . Waaaaiiiiiit a second . . . you're not dead, are you? If you are, then I will personally resurrect you and drag your butt hear to continue this story.
Awesome story. Please continue.
ShadowsRising chapter 9 . 1/25
Uhhh so this is like amazing but just wondering have you discontinued it? Cause if you have that's really sad.
Hello Author chapter 9 . 1/23
I love this! Oh my gosh, this is one of the most amazing stories I've read! I must plead you not to give this story up! Please don't! I wanna read this so much... IT'S SO AMAZING!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
really sad you stopped updating, would have been nice to see what happen next.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
Update pls
Lexy31 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
can u finish the story please
HappyRaven379 chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
NO, YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT THERE! Look, I know that this hasn't been updated for over a year and you are most likely not working on it anymore, but if you read this, PLEASE know what an AMAZING story this is! I can't express just how much I want you to continue.