Reviews for Away From Home
Guest chapter 10 . 14h
Ahh what the heck! Why didn't you finish this story! Its so good so far!
i love it it's really good i want more
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 10 . 11/26
BATMAN GET FLASH AND SUPERMAN WERE GOING TO SAVE US ARE BABIES KIDOS! NO TOUCHING THE BIRD! JASON YOU GET TO KILL THE JOKER AND THE LEADER OF SHIELD LETS GO BATS...ggrrr...''

Witch boy your MINE GRRRR...
hehe love the story going to kill me witch boy and his little cat...
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 9 . 11/26
gggrrr DONT YOU HURT ROBIN OR ME AND DADDY BAT GOING TO KILL YOUR BUT OR AT LEST KICK IT AND THEN I SENDING JASON TO KILL YOUR BUT GGrrr... ok i done i love the story but ROBIN MY BABY BIRD!
2manyfandomsmormon chapter 10 . 11/17
Please continuine the story or give it to someone to contutine it. It's really good.
HeartofIron13 chapter 10 . 9/4
This is Awesome. I'll be waiting for the next update.
OlyTrop chapter 10 . 9/2
I'm dead. Please update?
Acacia Jules chapter 9 . 8/30
UGH, it's not believable that they beat the Avengers. It just isn't. Your preferences are obvious, and making you write obvious impossibilities. IT's just not BELIEVABLE.
Acacia Jules chapter 7 . 8/30
So we're supposed to accept that when THOR invaded a foreign realm and pledged to kill them all, he was stripped of his powers a few days, to live life as a mortal and learn his lesson. LOKI, after being missing after attempted suicide, and obviously having been tortured during his time away, and under another's power, get's sentenced to a life of torture, and Thor just accepts this? And the Avengers are completely okay with a lifetime of torture for someone? So these Avengers have zero morals, good to know.
Acacia Jules chapter 6 . 8/30
Are we supposed to believe that ROBIN, is smarter than Tony Stark? A man who graduated MIT at 15, has created multiple AIs, and is able to keep SHIELD with its legion of hackers out of his servers/suits? COME ON! Make it believable!
Acacia Jules chapter 5 . 8/30
The UPPER levels are for habitation, the LOWER levels are for offices. Just like most city dwellings. Penthouses, are on the top.
Acacia Jules chapter 3 . 8/30
I'm sorry, but they know they're not in their world anymore, and their FIRST instinct is to attack the authorities that come across them, and basically make themselves appear as enemies/villains? WTF?!
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 10 . 8/30
Is this story abandoned? I hope not! The characters are amazing, and I really liked the interaction between David Banner and Collin.
Please update! This story has a lot of potential.
Moonlight0007 chapter 10 . 8/24
I will be so sad if you don't get back to this, not only is the plot good, your atmosphere is great and you portray the characters so well. Even if you do hand over the story, I wouldn't mind too much, because it is your decision, but I do hope you will come back.
Please continue this story, I feel like another author wouldn't be able to make me love this story like you have!