Reviews for Career Change I: New Boy
Fojiao2 chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
I have a friend who reads primarily slash because she says they're simply better written. Now I see what she's talking about. The characterizations and story were fantastic, but the dialogue was to die for. Th exchanges were flawless, the Oscar/Felix stuff wonderful, and you truthfully depicted two brilliant homicidal minds fencing with each other. As you are "Two Ladies of Quality," I would think you might have each chosen to be a character and then had a conversation, recording that and then transcribing it onto the screen. It's just that real and engaging.
Ebony Silvers chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Excellent, simply excellent. Your wit and turn of phrase is particularly pleasing!
talbot chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
bloody magnificent!

truly awe inspiring.

paratti chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
This was just great. I loved it. More soon please
JK Philips chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Very well done. There will be a sequel, right? Please? I want to see vamp-Giles and the Scoobies' reactions and whatever plans Giles has up his sleeve. And what a pair unchipped Spike and vamp Giles would make. More?
Adrian Tullberg chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Very well crafted. Good work.
Jedi Buttercup chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
A little dark for my tastes, but so good I enjoyed it anyway. Very good dialogue and detail, and Giles asks a lot of questions I've wondered about myself! Thank you for posting this, and please do keep it going.
javachilde chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
I actually registered for the first time on this site just to leave some feedback for you. This was absolutely amazing; one of the best stories I've seen in months, and everything about it has that distinctive flavor of canon: the characterizations were dead-on, the banter was perfect, and the pacing was ideal. I couldn't stop reading-had a crushing moment of keening like a sulky baby as I reached the end. Glad to know there's more to come, and yet it's a self-contained joy as is. - Anna S.
Sapphire Rose chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
whoa! this is awesome!
cousinjean chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Interesting idea. Good characterization, though Spike's seems more in keeping with Season 4 than with late Season 5. Still, good voice on him and Giles both. You ladies definitely live up to your pen name. I look forward to more. Which is saying a lot, really, because I almost never read non S/B or Evilista fic.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2