Reviews for Spellbound
Rogue.Insurrectionist chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Awesome chapter, although I could see how it would be challenging to basically write a summary of New Moon and make it sound natural in the dialogue. I feel like at some points it does feel a bit unnatural/much, but overall I truly enjoyed it.
Also, there were some grammatical errors concerning dialogue quotations, but nothing a proofread couldn't fix.
There are a few missed opportunities, especially when dealing with the Edward and Alice situation (mind-reading and seeing the future). What you've done with it is admirable, since it would be very difficult to write, but I also think a few tweaks and additions can really make that sing [can I say potentially crazy humorous moment there?].

Eager for more! Can't wait for the update!
Rogue.Insurrectionist chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
So, firstly, great job. This is the first Twilight FanFic that I haven't immediately wanted to stop reading. Kudos on that.
Secondly, it's refreshing to see a writer on here who isn't afraid to use more sophisticated words!
The only real critique I've got is that it feels like it can use either a beta-reader or some revision. For instance, the moment when she doesn't think the spell worked could be emphasized more to really give the reader more time with the OC you've made. Plus, I love the hoodoo stuff. :)

Now I've gotta go read this next chapter!
rebelxpunk chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
write more!
Carly Carnations chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Update soon! I love your story and can't wait for Paul and her to meet and 'wham-bam-I've-Imprinted-on-an-alien'! :)
kateconn chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Love it! Keep going
BookwormStrawberry chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Epic there chicky. Totally pandawesome what you did there! Lol the whole tell the story in one breath was priceless!
BecomingScarlett chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Clever idea for this story. At first I wasn't sure if it was going to be cheesy with the whole spell thing throwing them into another universe, but you pulled it off. I like the humor in the words too. I hope you continue, I'd def like to know what they change and what happens next:)
PaulaWaula chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
wow! I love the oringinality of this story! Totally amazing! Please update soon I want to know what happens next!
wolfhappiness chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Hope you update soon!
wolfhappiness chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Ooo, this is awesome. And I sooo agree that Jake was shafted. Love the wolves ;)
connorhorse95 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
I cannot wait for the next chapter! Please update soon.
pink lily flower chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
so cool i love it
Hi chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Loved it please continue
Nightingale'sLullaby chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Please Continue it sounds really good do far :) 3
Kate Elizabeth Black chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
please new chapter?please please :)