Reviews for Switched Up
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
It's confusing to remember who is in whose body. Can you clarify it more in future chapters? Where are the girls of the Bat Clan? I think they would have some fun with their boys' situation.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
kinda confusing as to who they are but thats just me but its funny :D great writing so far, hope you write more
Dreamer-.-LYNX chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Well, isn't this, um, interesting? Definitely in a good way of course. We got a taste of their personalities(aka their 'feelings' toward each other), but it was mostly just the basics. Maybe add in some hints and dialogue to fill in the blanks?
I'm nowhere near asking for an outright "Tim and Dick blah blah blah while Jason blah blah" Just a little insight.
I cantwait to see them in action though, so please update soon!
PD3 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
...I can't wait to see how they screw this up XD
CastheSassmaster chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Hay update soon
Reina Grayson chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
can't wait to see how this fight goes.
Reina Grayson chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh this will be good.
Bananalover13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This is soooo funny! I really hope you continue this story and don't just abandon it like a lot of people do!
BookJunkie chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Ooh - this looks interesting! I like how you've portrayed Dick so far, as a calm peacemaker (until he snapped - which I found to be hilarious, poor guy!). I also love that Dick and Dami, the former Dynamic Duo, were switched directly (though I may have trouble keeping track of whose who with the other three!)

D Update soon!
ryotanimoto16 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
god i love this plot, i can't wait for the next chapter! :D
DeathwishJV chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
okay im sure if dick had an outburst like that damian would be distanced from everyone else and try to put on a pokerface, you know to like hide his feelings ya because dick was the most trust worthy person he knows right now. there isnt enough bruce dami in the world like there father and son. not that i mind since dick and damian are the cutest brothers ever. this was an interesting fic so far ill be tuned in to see what will happen next
lin36bffbecca chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
To lazy to sign in but love this