Reviews for Massages
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Don't know how I missed this. Really great story.
ZivaFan2481 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Do you enjoy injuring the Team Gibbs? They certainly took a beating. But, I got to say I like how Ziva ended up in the hospital. That was great, just getting annoyed by a stupid guy brought on her wrath, poor guy.

Ha, Gibbs was caught in the bath by Ziva. Now we just need that to happen on the show!

Massages are an amazing idea, always could lead to something more with those two.

Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Hahahahahahaha! I loved it. Mollygibbs101 you are the best.

You made my day/night thing. Actually night cause its 10:37 to be exactly. I love Ziva x Gibbs or Zibbs, Giva what ever you call it.

but no one writes or updates them quickly enough.

Our super awesome Marine Leroy Jethro Gibbs almost taking a bubble bath. Lae
dolphinsiren is me chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
You made my day ( actually, nigth... it's 9P)It was a good massage! ha ha... our marine taking a bubble bath...? oh yeah it wasn't with bubbles.

" she was dead. But at least she had a good image in her head to die with, she smirked before internally headslapping herself." IT WAS ROFL ! and the " hey! I didn'y say no!" LOL.

Really liked the story... !THANKS !OMG I'VE TO WORK TO REIGN OVER MY MIND NOW IF i'LL GET SOME SLEEP TONIGTH !... I WAS JUST IMAGING GIBBS GETTING OUT MY JACUZZI... OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWW