Reviews for Will You Go Out With My Big, Green AlterEgo?
LoveK chapter 17 . 6/1
Oh come on! You can't stop once it gets good, you have to finish this please.
Looloo Williams chapter 8 . 5/10
What the heck did I just read
Avenelia Pendrake chapter 17 . 5/6
D'awww! I love how far Bruce has come! I think his and Darcy's relationship is so sweet. I really like how you've written her: a fun, sassy, vibrant girl who is just the person to pull Bruce out of his shell and get him to relax. I know it's been a while, but are you planning on continuing this story? Now that the new Avengers movie is out, you've got some new material to work with. Even if you don't, I like what is here. Great work!
lifelong.reader chapter 17 . 4/28
Please update! I can only reread this so many times before I go stor crazy! (read 5 times! 5!)
MissTigerLily1013 chapter 17 . 3/26
Love it! Can't wait for the next update! :)
SKY chapter 17 . 2/28
I can't wait for your next update! I love the dynamic between the two; and I love Hulk's POV :)
MollyEvens chapter 1 . 2/15
OMG i know that wormy fellow he's from the labyrinth
kikistimi chapter 17 . 1/28
This fic is freaking amazing, I loved every little bit I read. Are you going to include Ironman 3? Please update soon.
LittleFishGirl1103 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
LOLOLOLOLOL I REALLY CAN'T WITH THIS STORY.

I feel like I shouldn't like it because now I just have an awkward, second hand cringe picture in my mind of cute, nerdy Darcy with... not Bruce Banner... and not even a cute, nerdy Mark Ruffalo... but THE HULK. The actual green beast himself. *Cringe again*

But I do! And you write these characters so well, how can I NOT continue?!
Gillia chapter 17 . 11/23/2014
Please come back to this story. The chemistry you have going between Darcy and Bruce and the Hulk is just amazing.
Pati G W Black chapter 17 . 10/24/2014
Please tell me that you will keep writing this story! Please! !
Greysh chapter 17 . 10/7/2014
lovely fic :) I really like the relationship that is growing between darcy and bruce. It's wonderful. hulk is awesome!
The tony and bruce bromace is great too :)
I hope that you will continue with this fic.
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed73029375 chapter 17 . 9/17/2014
UPDATE
please
please
PLEASE
Guest chapter 17 . 9/11/2014
I absolutely love this story. I like that you explore Bruce's hulk side and how hulk sees Darcy. I can't wait for the next chapter.
addictedmarvel chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Please, please, please more! This is in my top five favorite Dary/anybody pairings! Definitely top ten favorite fanfics of all time. I cannot wait to read more!