Reviews for The Avengers Go Places
littlemissgothickitty chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
this fanfic is awesome!
VivaLaVida13 chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
That. Was. Amazing.

You should definitely write a new chapter.
deleted9 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This just made my night...that was just so so funny! I am currently at home for the weekend and I'm sure my dad is getting really weirded out that I'm chuckling to myself at random times haha. Favorite part was the scene with Bruce and Thor and the cucumber...priceless!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
agent-HAWKEYE chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
i love it... could you please do one where they all go to disney land or an amusement park?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
I absolutely love this story! I love the way you portrayed Mr. Rogers and Thor and used their adorable ignorance as a source of hilarious humor. I think my favorites parts were the cucumber, the escalator, the hand dryer, the free sample tray and of course, the encounter with the Allfather(Santa Claus). Now I cannot help but think of this when I go and see the food samples at Cinnabun or the food courts:) I really like how you used all of the characters with their different reactions and I absolutely love the creativity you put in this. THis is a wonderful idea and I think you did a really good job. I hope more people read it and see how hilarious this story is. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Have fun with writing and keep up the lovely work!
rozisa chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
LMAO. Disturbing but funny.
vampyfreak chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
lol loved it
Saffa chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Brilliant! For xmas i think all Steve needs is an escalator in his own room. Poor Natasha. Good chapter, loved it!
Chole Allonsy chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
ive just heard "never take the avenger to the mall", but I love the story.
AgentOfRedAndBlue chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Bhahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa! Victorias Secret! -wipes tear from eye- PRICELESS! And thor and Santa! Ahahahahahahh i just fell off the couch laughing!
Melodiux chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Yay! That was awesome!
JustJolola chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Ahhh, Thor is too much. Him and Steve should just be left at home to save the others a whole lot of trouble and weirdness. XD Then again, without them we wouldn't have the laughs in this fic.

The Avengers shall go even more places!

And I shall be here to read about it all. ;)