Reviews for The Start of Something Magical
womanwithcamera chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
I like the idea. Keep writing.
1trueluv chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
really like this can't wait for update
MC1990 chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Great start.
Spottedwind19 chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Update soon!
love10134 chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Loved this update so good continue (:
1trueluv chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
love it...I always wanted more acknowledgement that pacey liked joey b4 there was and andy.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Love the story! Keep it coming :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
loving it...still waiting for your update
joeypotter85 chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Damn now I want some hot chocolate to sit on the docks and sip at, this story is coming along nicely. I'd always wondered why the writers of the show held off on pairing Pacey and Joey together. If it was for the shock effect, perhaps it worked at the time, but looking back and pondering this episode and the characters themselves...they were bound to end up together and this episode was merely the first hint of it. Can't wait to read more and see how you rewrite the story of Pacey and Joey as well as the rest of the character's. The pairings have me intrigued and curious, thats for certain. Update when you're able, great start so far.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
can't wait for more.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I like this so far also I've updated my story
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I like the added feelings you put in this fic, but it's almost an exact replica of the episode...so you might want to add more of "you" and less "Dawson's Creek" kay? Other than that, I'm a total sucker for Joey and Pacey! I knew that she would end up with him, cause I'm psychic...lol
joeypotter85 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
awww, this was actually one of my favorite episodes of Season One. I'm glad that you start out with this episode, you can really see the chemistry between Joey and Pacey begin to flicker to life in this episode. Will there be a second part to this chapter? I hope so :) Eitherway this is a really great start to what I'm sure is going to be another amzing story. I hope that you will update this as well as your other story soon, when you get the chance of course. I'm looking forward to reading the both of them, I knew that you were fooling when You told me you this was your first crack at writing fanfiction. Keep up the updates coming please :)
Lt.Colonel John Sheppard chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Been a while since I even saw double date but good job so far. Hope you continue to update.