Reviews for Lover's Lies
zuka4one chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
Holy crap! Keep writing
bluegirl-783 chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Hi
Ohhhh... I didn't see that one coming... but whew! I wonder what's going to happen now?
Please update soon!
tengland2 chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
WOW! Never saw that one coming.-
bluegirl-783 chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Hi
Ouch... that's all I can say... ouch... hopefully they will work it out... they have to!
Good job, enjoying this immensely! Please update again soon!
Honkytonkangel chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
NOO What is she doing, seriously?, I want to shake her. Some insecurity I can understand but this seems WAY over the top, like there's something VERY wrong somewhere.
Poor J... If C doesn't want him anymore, Can I have him?
tengland2 chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
More suspense on Clarisse's part. What is she up to? Glad to see Joseph upset, she should have known from years of being together, she couldnt keep things from him. Loved the "read the papers" line. Serves her right if he does keep walking. She better make it right quickly. More soon.
xSimplyMex chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
I really love your story and I'm still hoping that there will be an happy-ending :D Can't wait to see the next chapters ;)
BabyBlue07 chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Hi Juliefan64! Ms. Blue Star here! I'm a fan of you! Oh my god. I really like your plot! Keep it on coming! Can't wait to read the next chapter! ;)

And Julie, if you don't mind... I would like you to ask a favor.. Please read my story.. I want to know your side for my story.. Please leave a review there.. Thank you so much! :D
tengland2 chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Assuming "Eagle" is in some way Clarisse or atleast the crown. Suspence for a bit longer, who is Nina?
bluegirl-783 chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Hi

Oooh, the plot thickens... cannot wait to see who Nina is and what is going on... I'm thinking possibly revenge... but then Joe wouldn't do something like that... maybe a video camera to spy... hmmm...
julieAfan chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This is quite possible one of the worst stories I've ever read. First of all you should have a beta of some sort! Second, everything is totally out of character, if you watched the movies, you'd know these people you're writing about are NOT Clarisse and Joseph, they could be two stupid teenage people, but NOT Clarisse and Joseph. Also Clarisse could never be pregnant, there's such thing as menopause, you know? So the idea of a 60 something year old woman pregnant is ridiculous, the way Joseph and Clarisse act like they're stupid is ridiculous, Clarisse having an affair for attention is ridiculous, the excessive use of endearments is ridiculous and repetitive... actually the whole thing is ridiculous, you may become many things in your future but you'll never be a brilliant writer, at least when it comes to fanfiction, I think you should consider finding another hobby...
Honkytonkangel chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Poor C&J. I hope they get throughthis. They SO belong together. Can't believe C thought she could hide it from him. I'm interested to know what J is hiding from her though
tengland2 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
A bit of mystery, a bit of suspense. Wondering what J is up to. Even Prime Minister Motaz. Looking forward to more.
Veve chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Whay secert could J have?

I love it!
bluegirl-783 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Hi

Uh Oh, what's going on here... everyone against Clarisse and J with his own secrets... the plot thickens and I love it!