Reviews for The Xenomorph Colony
JonTaffer chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
Why did you end this? Why?
Xenomorphhuntr65 chapter 13 . 8/5/2013
More dude more!
M chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
I thought this was a Percy JacksonxAliens crossover. But so far Percy hasn't appeared which means this is nothing.
Matt chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
DoomStone chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
FINALLY! You're alive! And SOMEONE finally knows about the Aliens. Good to hear from you again.
Gundam Emperor00 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
cool
DoomStone chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
YOU'RE ALIVE! HALLELUJAH! I've been waiting forever for this. I like the mentions of bribery. Sneaky. :-)
Ronnie R15 chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Do the aliens gain the powers of the demigods the come from?
DoomStone chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
Hehe. Poor, oblivious Shawn. (Left eye twitches) Dammit Lena! Keep AWAY from my damn brownies! They're special and MINE! You didn't think I left did you? And I'm touched to be your favorite reviewer.
DoomStone chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
NOW the drone shows up! No mercy!
DoomStone chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
Aw, hell. Situation just went from bad to total shit-storm in a matter of seconds.
DoomStone chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
Well, sh*t. Eh, you know what they say about people that have been facehugged: (music starts) ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!
DoomStone chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Gah! Cliffhangers! I hate those. Not a bad chapter though.
DoomStone chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
What? DAMN IT NICO! I thought he was a drone for a second. Eh, whatever. I still think the chapters should be a little longer. But great job.
Sachmis chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
I'm not shure what you mean by "out of town", but I can assure you that the Kanes have nothing to do with what I have planed out so far. Otherwise I really appreciate you're comments.