Reviews for Forbidden
ToukaKaneki.Ulle chapter 4 . 4/15
omg your story is the best..make sure u post daily hahahah ~ im just kidding..post when you like ~
Nymphaea Cerulea chapter 4 . 1/24
Y-aura-t-il une suite?
xMikanNatsumex chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
I am near tears right now! Please come back and continue this amazing story! My heart will seriously be torn apart of a good story like this is left unfinished. It is one of my favorite fanfic a for its unique style of being based on Greek mythology while many others are cliche story lines this is something nice. I like going back and rereading it every now and then and it never ceases to bore me, rather it piqued my interest every time I read it! Please please please don't let such a good story as this to be left unfinished and forgotten.
Rohan Cedrice chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
Can you hear that? No. You can't. But I'll tell you anyway .. That's my heart. My heart breaking because I can't continue reading such a good story with Mikan and Natsume too... Come back! Come back!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
This is one of the best story's I've ever read! And I've read quite a few of them, if that means anything.
I really hope you decide to finish this story. Don't get discouraged, your story's really good!
Chiyoko-san chapter 4 . 1/9/2015
Please please please ! Update soon ! , will you ?
It has been almost a year since you last updated . And this is one of my favourite fanfics •, will you update , please?,pretty please . ... I'm dieing to know what will happen next. It will a big waste if you're going stop.
i.am.sushi chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
" . update ! " … strangle the author "waah ! Gomen author-san" bows head … "update onegai " with shinning eyes … wew this story makes me waaaiiiit so long im going _ … this is such a good story looking forward for the next update :)
memz chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
pleaaase update yourr story is one of the best masterpieces i have ever read i have been waiting for 4 months now for a fifth chapter and hopefully a sixth one as compensation for the very looong wait ...
lallen7799 chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
I fell in love with this story and hope you update SOON!
Anime lover chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
Great story! I can't wait to see mikan will fall in love with nastume( although I hope she does) and I hope that there are a few kissing scenes in there
Icy chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
I'm in love with your story, it's sure! :D I just can't help but wondering about what will happens next *-* I've looking for your story during a week, i thought that, maybe, from the time I haven't came here, you would have wrote your chapter and I'm glad I was right! :D This chapitre is so.. I don't even know a word to describe it but I was so into it! :D thanks for writting such a good story x3
I'm so head over heels for Gakuen Alice that I look for english story or spannish ( the only two languages that I understand with -of course- french :) I wanted to support you because you deserve it and when something is good it must be said :D
(Sorry for the faults.. I'm pretty sure there are :o )
( I loved the discution between Natsume and Ruka at the end, I love how you don't always put the story only on Natsume and Mikan, and the fact that we see the reactions or thought of the other this really get me into! :D I don't know if you get what I mean but anyway I think you're just like a real pro writer! :D)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Thanx a lot 4 update ch 5 is one of my most favourit fics.
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
I'm so glad that you updated! I really like this story! Great chapter and I'm wondering how exactly is Natsume going to woo Mikan! Also poor Miakn, I felt sorry for her when she saw Tsubasa but couldn't get to him! I hope Natsume will make up for that! :)
Until next time,
Haru-chan
Catalina Luna Moon chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Love it!
Purple Pearls Turned Black chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Yaaaay! Thank you!
You have no idea how excited I was to see that this story was updated!
Pleeeeeeease keep updating, even if it takes long I don't care as long as you keep updating till the end :D
Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter and Natsume's 'wooing'!