Reviews for Forbidden
Chiyoko-san chapter 4 . 1/9
Please please please ! Update soon ! , will you ?
It has been almost a year since you last updated . And this is one of my favourite fanfics •, will you update , please?,pretty please . ... I'm dieing to know what will happen next. It will a big waste if you're going stop.
i.am.sushi chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
" . update ! " … strangle the author "waah ! Gomen author-san" bows head … "update onegai " with shinning eyes … wew this story makes me waaaiiiit so long im going _ … this is such a good story looking forward for the next update :)
memz chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
pleaaase update yourr story is one of the best masterpieces i have ever read i have been waiting for 4 months now for a fifth chapter and hopefully a sixth one as compensation for the very looong wait ...
lallen7799 chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
I fell in love with this story and hope you update SOON!
Anime lover chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
Great story! I can't wait to see mikan will fall in love with nastume( although I hope she does) and I hope that there are a few kissing scenes in there
Icy chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
I'm in love with your story, it's sure! :D I just can't help but wondering about what will happens next *-* I've looking for your story during a week, i thought that, maybe, from the time I haven't came here, you would have wrote your chapter and I'm glad I was right! :D This chapitre is so.. I don't even know a word to describe it but I was so into it! :D thanks for writting such a good story x3
I'm so head over heels for Gakuen Alice that I look for english story or spannish ( the only two languages that I understand with -of course- french :) I wanted to support you because you deserve it and when something is good it must be said :D
(Sorry for the faults.. I'm pretty sure there are :o )
( I loved the discution between Natsume and Ruka at the end, I love how you don't always put the story only on Natsume and Mikan, and the fact that we see the reactions or thought of the other this really get me into! :D I don't know if you get what I mean but anyway I think you're just like a real pro writer! :D)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Thanx a lot 4 update ch 5 is one of my most favourit fics.
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
I'm so glad that you updated! I really like this story! Great chapter and I'm wondering how exactly is Natsume going to woo Mikan! Also poor Miakn, I felt sorry for her when she saw Tsubasa but couldn't get to him! I hope Natsume will make up for that! :)
Until next time,
Haru-chan
Catalina Luna Moon chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Love it!
Purple Pearls Turned Black chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Yaaaay! Thank you!
You have no idea how excited I was to see that this story was updated!
Pleeeeeeease keep updating, even if it takes long I don't care as long as you keep updating till the end :D
Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter and Natsume's 'wooing'!
xMikanNatsumex chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Gosh i love how natsume is so cluesless! also very selfish i cant believe ye will go so far as to not even let mikan see her brother or tell her family he is just so rash it just irks me lol i also feel that mikan should feel more sad living in the underworld considering she wont see her family anways i cant wait for the next chapter so im hoping youll update it soon i just love this story so much!
asdfghjklnatsu97 chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
hahaha. i love it even more! i actually have to search for words like: elysian fields, Asphodel Meadows, etc. to imagine whats it looks like. Hehe. And i cant wait to see how Natsume woo Mikan. Wehehe :D
AnimeMango chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg! ! This story is so aamazing! ! God is so good! I really like it a lot. Love the Greek gods aspect! OMG I would probably be crying and reacting just like Mikan if I was in her situation. Please update soon!
Vermilion Steps chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
" Wrong," his best friend shot him down without hesitation. The lines of his face hardened with seriousness. "You treat her like a prisoner."

I really like this scene but what worries me is that when you will update.
imblackeyepanda chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
What a combination and an interesting story

Waiting for the next chapter