Reviews for Elemental Forces
Marvey4 chapter 36 . 4/30/2013
Nice story you got there mate. The way you described the events made them even more interesting and I loved how the romance between Anders and Bethany was developed. And Garrett, man he was a pretty fun guy.
spectre4hire chapter 21 . 10/20/2012
Another good chapter.

I like how you handled a heart and broken Hawke reacting to Isabela leaving him. His ensuing conversation with Anders was nicely done. Especially since both men have now lost the women they loved.

I thought you vividly portrayed Anders struggles and longing for Bethany. It is clear he misses her and seems a bit lost without her.

I suppose we are getting closer to the climax between Hawke & crew and the Qunari. Looking forward to reading your take on it.

spectre4hire chapter 20 . 10/20/2012
Good chapter.

Interesting and original take of having Bethany's perspective and reaction of Anders, after the incident with Ser Alerik.

I thought you handled Bethany's musings, and conflicting emotions realistically.

spectre4hire chapter 18 . 10/20/2012
A very poignant chapter.

It was good to see Hawke and Bethany being able to grieve together over the loss of Leandra.

I understand why Bethany decided to write her last letter with Anders, but I doubt it makes it any easier for her or for Anders when he reads it. I'm curious with how he will respond to it.

Looking forward to how Act 2 progresses,

spectre4hire chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
Sad to see Bethany taken by the Templars. Even though I suspected it was coming.

The Garrett and Anders conversation was nicely handled. It was good to see the protective brother on display in Hawke as well as his concern for his friend-Anders.

spectre4hire chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
Good chapter.

Enjoyed the conversation between Bethany and Leanda.

Looking forward to how the end of Act I goes.

spectre4hire chapter 11 . 10/20/2012
I'm very much enjoying this story.

I can't believe this story hasn't received more reads and reviews. It certainly deserves it.

I really enjoyed the conversation with Anders and Isabela. You have a great handling of the characters and their personalities, it makes the dialogue and the story so much easier to believe and follow.

Interested in how you write/explore Act II and going forward.

spectre4hire chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
After reading your Male Hawke/ Isabela one shot, I decided to give this read and this hasn't disappointed.

I always thought Anders/Bethany was an interesting pairing. Looking forward to how this pairing goes the further we go into the story.

The Male Hawke/ Isabela pairing is an added bonus to this story. I liked Isabela and Bethany's conversation about Anders. That was nicely written.

Have I mentioned you write a wonderful Isabela. :)

CynderJenn chapter 36 . 9/15/2012
I read all but the first to chapters of this story today, and I was hooked with how heartbreaking things were for our pair of star crossed lovers. You put a lot of dept and thought into the relationship and how hard the years apart were for Bethany and Anders.

I loved reading every chapter of this story.
br chapter 36 . 9/7/2012
I've really loved and enjoyed reading this story, almost non-stop since I've stumbled across it. Love your writing, storytelling, and staying true to Bethany's and Anders personalities. It's refreshing to see events of the game from their point of views.
Dwarva chapter 33 . 7/24/2012
Wow...I actually gasped as Garrett drew his dagger.. Eek!

S well written. Can't wait to see the conclusion-I've been following it since the first chapter. :)

NM.
Andrial chapter 19 . 7/3/2012
Well, I was wrong about his take on her letter. Oh well, Anders is played so beautifully. You have amazing talent.
Andrial chapter 15 . 6/19/2012
You are a really good author. I love how this plays in so well with the game story line, I don't even have to think about it. Everything flows, and the characters all make sense. Loving it. Keep it up.
spadequeen chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
Drama is coming... Dam dam dam daaam (please put Beethoven's Fifth Symphony here). By the way, you are a great writer,and, I still don't understand why there is 2 reviews about this wonderful story. Yet, we still got a chance.

Hey you, yes you who is trying to decide to read this or not. Don't think. Just read it. And, write some reviews about it or I will stand here as lunatic owner of the last review forever. But,this story definitely deserves better than that. So, it's up to you.
spadequeen chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
I love Anders and Bethany together. And, you made it better. Keep up the good work.