Reviews for Follow The Leader
ceresama chapter 3 . 7/31
there are no words to describe how your much your story has made me feel so far. please keep up the excellent work.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 3 . 5/4
Please write more soon. Thank you
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 2/24
How about one last song? If I had found this story sooner than today I would have offered it up a long time ago. *lol* I have the perfect angsty sounding song Harry could sing either for Dumbledork, or for all the morons in the magical world who looked down on him over the years. *lol* the song is basically called 'Ha! Bloody Ha!'. The first time I heard it was in a movie called Vamperifica, and I think it would be perfect for the Harry you created.

If your interested in seeing the lyrics, please PM me and I'll send it to you.
yngoldfogee chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
As dark as it is, I'm enjoying this and hoping for an update soon.
marksmom chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Oh My God! I would really LOVE to see more of this! Please update soon...this shows us exactly what Harry had to go through to be Dumbledore's little pawn! This story is just so awesome...the imagery is just's like I can almost see it in my head...your words are that powerful! Kudos, My Dear...Kudos!
Katzztar chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
What all songs were used? I reconged "coming Undone" in this chapter but didn't recoginize the ones in the 1st chapter.

Its about time Dumbles got that figurative slap in the face.

As for is "greater good", he needs to told the muggles has an old saying

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

There are a few others that I thought that fit Albus' treatement of Harry as a weapon. Becasue lets face it, by leaving Harry in a house were the kid is hated and emotionally abused and making Harry return there even after Albus tells Harry he knew that Harry would be mistreated just becase it insured the DEs couldn't get to him, and Albus wanted to use him to kill Voldie ... well that IS treating a kid as a weapon not a person. Those quote

"No man is justified in doing evil on the grounds of expediency."

"He who profits by villiany, has perpetrated it."

That really fits how Dumbles kept sending Harry to the Dursleys and even to Snape for the Occulmency lessons where he yelled 'clear your head' only to not give Harry any time to understand that and then attacked Harry's mind. Dumbels is never shown to disclipine the teachers under his employ for how they verbally abuse the students.
TearfullPixie chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
kanon95 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Awesome story and i really hope dumbledore gets what he deserves for pushing harry to do all that stuff

Anyway love the story and cant wait for more
Zenro chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
I just read the first to chapters and I love the story so far! I love the plot an many things about this story, even the music.

Never really listened to Korn before but I think I'm getting into it now!

If it wouldn't be a bother would you mind sending me a small list of the songs used? I want to start listening to it and would like some 'safe' ground to start off on. If not, it is still a gret start to what I think will be a fantastic story.

Keep up the awesome work!
ultimaterockgoddess chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Little overdramatic. I think a few of the lyrics are wrong (other than the ones you made fit into HP verse) but I friggin love this for some reason lol
Obsessed362 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
It's intense. I hope Severus can help him.
TearfullPixie chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Silver Green Flames chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
wow that is intence and powerfull. I can not wait to read more chapters on this. As for dumbldore i think you should make him appologetic but not overly so just enough that he knows what he put harry through was unacceptable. I hope you update soon. And thank you for sharing your story. Where did you get the idea for the lyrics of the songs harry sings?

Obsessed362 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
That was exciting! Are you hearing the music as you write? It is vivid. Well done.