Reviews for The New Kid
thatprettymf chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
This story is mindblowing and utterly amazing. I love it so much and it's so damn well written. The great metaphors, the great characters, the great dialogue, everything is just great. I love how Adam's so over the top and jealous of Jay's relationship with Barry. I love how his mother steps in and intervenes when she's he's so upset. This story is really really fantastic and I hope you continue to write more. Really, this is really good and you should be sooo proud of yourself for writing something this fantastic.

- thatprettymf.
JoMoFan-spot chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Ah, poor Adam :( He's putting himself through so much unnecessary pain. Thank goodness mama Judy stepped up to get some sense into this boy. But Adam is so acting like his age and your characterization is like always, well done. I hope Barry is here to clear up the misunderstanding and making Adam realize how much pain Jay is in to. Keep the updates coming dear!
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Ooh I wonder what Barry wants can't wait to see. I'm also glad Judy talked sense into Adam as he was behaving so irrationally.
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Adam... you're... I don't want to say it -.-

SERIOUSLY! Adam, be nice! For real, it's nothing you big jerk!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Oh Adam...You silly silly thing. In his silly revenge, he's gonna let himself being taken advantage from someone. And Kenny seems very interested in doing so to Adam. Jay seem such a nice guy in this fic. And Adam is acting like a bitch. But you can't blame him because he's always known to overreacting like the drama queen he is and Jay's brother hit the nail on the head right there in explaining so to Jay. I feel so bad for them both to go through this torture only because of a little misunderstanding. And if Adam keeps it up, he'll REALLY get his ass in trouble with this Kenny guy. Jay better work out of this betrayal state and confront Adam before Adam goes over the line in making this mistake. Loved the chapter! Keep bringing the E&Cs :D
JoMoFan-spot chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Ah, poor Jay. And how guilty must be Barry feeling. This story is a nice exploration of their young relationship and I love reading about young E&C. You nailed Jay's emotions very well.
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
Ohh the angst and I wonder what Mama Copeland wants to say to her son. I loved the update though.
BTR-SPN-TVD-TW-WWE-FAN chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Ahhhhh! Poor Jay! What did he do exactly!? God Adam! Why?! Just why?!

Awww Their friendship and relationship is now gne after all those years! :(

A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Adam, you stupid *bleep* *bleep* bleepin* bleeeeeeeep*! How could you do that?! DIe! Die! (not really) You better update soon, before I slice Addy's head off then sew it back on (slowly.)
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Poor Jay why can't Adam see he wouldn't cheat on him.
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Nice chapter :D
JoMoFan-spot chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Ah, great to see an update! I am hooked on this story and yet again appreciate you writing E&C because your out of the few who make it entertaining.

That sooo sound like Adam. The ever drama queen. He's definitely over thinking and I like his characterization a lot. He's so young and the way he's handling Jay having a past friend around shows off his age. I wonder what drama explodes now that Adam caught them in that moment.

Hope to see an update soon. Good job.
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Hmm this is getting interesting can't wait to see what happens.
JoMoFan-spot chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Good follow up chapter. Interested to see how this builds up and how Adam's jealousy put them in a tight spot here. Waiting for an update :)
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Aww, I wonder where this will go ) I'm looking forward to another update!